New pickups. Identification help!

I have a couple more for you guys. I recently picked up a couple females from a pet store(friends shop) that a local breeder sold them. He kind of had a jumbled list of what they were but nothing that was close to what they really are. What’s your thoughts on these girls??

His one was labeled as a “Super Pastel possible Mojave”. I’m fairly positive that she is a Pastel Special.

This one was labeled as a “Blade Clown”. I’m leaning towards Pastel/Super Pastel G Stripe.

This one was labeled as a “Pastel Enchi”. I say Hypo Enchi.

This girl was labeled as a “Cinnamon Pied”. Obviously hets need to be bred out, but, I think she is a leopard Cinnamon het Pied(because of the ringer). I am familiar with the Cinnamon Ringers that are out there, but leaning more towards het due to some of the animals this guy had in his collection. She will be bred to our Sterling Sandblast het Pied to hopefully prove her out.

This girl was labeled as a “Pastel YB” and I’m fairly positive they got that right. She does kinda look leopard-ish, but, I know YB can sometimes do that.

6 Likes

Definitely not Mojave or SuperPastel

My guess would be Enchi Pastel

GStripe Pastel

Agree with your assessment

Cinny probably het Pied as per your assumption. No Leo though

This appears to be correctly labeled

4 Likes