New Retic Morph?

They are available in Europe. Jakub kyzl reptiles has a great pic of the base morph on his page. Do to the ignorant ban unless they are here in the u.s. already we are out of luck! He also has a great Aztec morph and his line of mocha, mochinos are hands down the best I have ever seen! I am not on Facebook but regularly look at his page just for the best retic eye candy I have ever seen! Check it out if you love the ‘tics!!! Didn’t now if I could post his pics without permission

2 Likes

@prestonrabe thanks for the photos! Those are some nice visuals I can begin to see what this new gene does.

@banereptiles very much appreciate the information, really thank you. I’ll have to check out that breeders website and see what he works with.
I’ve seen the Aztec morph and those are insane! Really unfortunate we more than likely won’t have some of the newer morphs over in Europe and Asia that have been popping up over the last 5 years.
I’m not on Facebook either so this information really helps, appreciate it!

2 Likes

appears there is a super as well

3 Likes

Wow I love that, when the platinum makes it just so awesome but just the super is awesome too

3 Likes

I was searching the web yesterday and could only find pictures of Supers. I’m really interested to see what the heterozygous form looks like.
Definitely something I wish we had in the states.

3 Likes

Maybe will accidentally end up in the states :thinking: :smirk:

1 Like

Lol we can all hope

Interesting, this would suggest that Bacan is within the BEL complex, as it is compatible with OGS and Phantom.

2 Likes

Damn…Sucks that some of the coolest snake morphs are only available overseas. I’ve seen some amazing jaw dropping stuff (such as axanthic and albino black headed pythons, etc) stuff from K Brothers in the past who I believe are out of Australia. We can only hope someday we see exotics beautys such as these in the states.

4 Likes

I feel the pain I’ve been waiting for some of the childrens python morphs forever. But they just taunt me on the inter webs freaking Australia bah!

4 Likes

As stated previously, Bacan and Super Bacans have been around for a few years now. There is 1 bacan that was LEGALLY imported into the states right before the ban went into effect. She is owned by Aubrey Pruitt. Its crazy to see the guys in Indo with all the crazy super bacan combos now.

4 Likes

So there is a chance we may get some Bacan in the US down the line if Aubrey decides to breed her female. That’s really good to hear that someone was able to get one over before the ban.
Thanks for the knowledge!

6 Likes

Bachan was first proven to have a Superform by the Prestasi reptile farm in Indo. I bought the only available gene carrier in 2014. She is doing well and expected to breed very soon. A&BEXOTICS on Facebook/ Aubrey Pruitt for updates. My female is the only one in the US.

9 Likes

That’s really good news! Thank you for sharing that, and I can’t wait to see what you produce with her.

3 Likes

Wow your super lucky!!! For sure keep us posted on this gal!!! Welcome to the community we would love to have you stick around!!!

3 Likes

She is amazing. Crazy beautiful animal, very platinum phantomish . Pairing a Ocelot ph Indo Caramel with her.

5 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Holy cr*p!! That may be the prettiest Tic I’ve seen. That’s just a single gene Bacan? Any other genes in her?

3 Likes

4 Likes