New to ball pythons

Awesome snakes! Watch out they get addictive. I have a meme buried somewhere on my phone along the lines of no one ever gets three snakes. You go from two to ten.

Anyhow welcome to the crew. We’re glad you’re here. (Also cute ducks)

If you ever have any questions don’t feel weird asking I’ve asked tons of (what I’ve felt) are “stupid” questions on the forums here and everyone has been nothing but helpful and constructive and it hasn’t devolved into world war 3 (looking at you Reddit and Facebook)

If one of us can’t answer we can usually get you in touch with someone else who can. Everyone here is absolutely lovely and I don’t think that’s something I’ve ever heard come out of my mouth or typed out in my 42 years of life but I wholeheartedly mean it. I love this community.

Can’t wait to see more posts from ya and more pics of the babies as they grow!

-Jen

2 Likes

So uh yeah know what you mean… I found a new addiction lol added a ghi female and pastel female😂

2 Likes

Gonna be my crew I grow up and try and breed eventually

1 Like

All beautiful! And constructive criticism only here. I’m not 100% sure whose done a ton of time breeding (or at least I’ve been so flaky recently I can’t remember @eaglereptiles is one) but I’d say try and avoid producing “normals” unless you got friends/family/people lined up you can sell em to.

There’s like 40k+ ball pythons for sale on MorphMarket not to mention what other people are selling locally to you. Preferably you’re gonna wanna be able to move/sell what you ain’t keeping. (Had the same discussion with the husband a few weeks ago, thankfully we’re both reptile addicts and how often does the wife tell you that you need to be looking at more expensive snakes) :rofl::crazy_face:

Also more importantly grow at a comfortable rate, get what you like, take the time to enjoy all your animals (if you do it’s not work at all it’s actually my way to de-stress) have fun and share pics with everyone. We all love to see em.

Word of “warning?” This used to be a bedroom lol

(Personally I like it better this way)

-Jen :smile:

3 Likes