Newbie Alert

Hello!
I’ve always been fascinated by these danger noodles so it’s a wonder how it took me so long to end up here. :blush:
Still researching and observing herpetoculture from the sidelines but hoping for my own little noodle some day soon!
Please excuse/forgive any and all dumb questions or remarks…

9 Likes

Welcome to the community @shanngapore!

I am quite new as well. I just got my snake a little over a month ago (and already have 3 more coming in) ha-ha. Watch out - the snake bug will getcha’ if you aren’t safe and you might end up with more than one danger noodle!

No questions are dumb if you’re trying to learn! Trust me, I’ve asked some pretty dumb things here and I’ve still been welcomed warmly, and have even been given almost college grade research answers to my (what I assumed would just be dumb) questions. You’ll meet a lot of helpful and experience people here.

6 Likes

There’s no such thing as a dumb question or remark. Its all in the attitude of the person responding to it.

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m excited for the opportunity to learn and just browsing the market, some of the little ones I have my eye on come from breeders that I subscribe to on YouTube!

I would love to see pictures of your beauties if you have any floating around, they sound adorable! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s a good perspective! I guess everyone’s going to start somewhere and I’m sure the professionals keep that in mind too. :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard :blush:

2 Likes

@shanngapore here is my boy Penny (banana het pied) and my girl coming in on Thursday (bamboo, yellow belly, pinstripe) who doesn’t have a name yet >.<

4 Likes

Penny is g o r g e o u s!!! Total heart eyes! Banana balls are one of my favourite of the wild occurring. I wonder if its some type of albinism of the wild type? And your new girl… swoon I really hope to see more bamboos around they’re so underrated in my opinion!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I happened to just come across the bamboo gene by accident while surfing MM and I instantly fell in love with it. I agree its such an underrated morph in the community. I’d love to see more of them. I leave for my cruise next week, but when I get back I’ll have these two shipped out to me as well.

Female pastel pumpkin pied

Male Bamboo Pastel Yellow Belly

4 Likes

A cruise and more gorgeous danger noodle babies?? Wow majorly jealous!! :weary::weary::weary:
Pied is my all time favourite trait and my dream snake would be a Lightning Piebald…
Your new girl’s got the most precious face ever, my goodness!
And that male is a real stunner as well. :heart_eyes:
You’re living the dream alright! :smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got a pastel yellowbelly bamboo as well. Cool combo

3 Likes

2017 610 gram .1 Bamboo Enchi

3 Likes

A beauty!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome! We were all newbies once, even the big breeders. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: We’re a pretty friendly bunch here, don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Here’s a random picture of one of my hatchlings from this year that I thought was really cute. Lesser super pastel.

2 Likes

Look at that little snoot :heart_eyes:

Awww thank you so much for the welcome and that picture completely made my day- cutest little one ever!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: