Non-reptile pets

What other pets do you have that are not reptiles. I have a hedgehog named Amy

8 Likes

This is my dog and he is a bullterrier and his name is Rico and hes a awsome and fun little guy. The pig is not mine but a close friends so I thought I would just share that as well

9 Likes

I have 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 borb. I have pics of some of them.

This is Lilly, my AKC white German Shepherd

This is Zoey, my rescue cat that screams and claws at my bedroom door because she wants love.

This is my Green Cheek Conure. Her name is Jamie, and I know birds are technically reptiles, but most people don’t consider them such :joy:

6 Likes

This is my 11 month old baby Bellatrix

She calls this the cocker spatchcock position (she’s a cocker spaniel and speaks cocker Espanol :joy:).

4 Likes

3 shed machines and a husband

8 Likes

Beautiful!

In addition to my reptiles I have a scorpion named mittens, a very naughty cat and several rats and mice that occupy a nebulous area between pets and livestock because I breed my own feeders and play favorites with some of my mommies and daddies, lol.

I also have a very naughty cat, but the animal that most people are curious about is my short tailed opossum, Skeever. They’re a pygmy species of opossum from South America about the size of a small rat.

6 Likes

Cullen and Stormy my Australian shepherds.

6 Likes

Just a little zoo! 1 pekin duck, 2 Swedish Blue ducks, a call duck, 3 Muscovies, 1 Welsh Harlequin duck, a handful of mottled houdan chickens, red layers, and 2 black cochins. Inside are 11 gerbils. 5 of my current ducks are all rescues; the pekin was found wandering on the road as a baby shortly after Easter, and the Muscovy ducklings were going to be abandoned in a pond (also Easter gifts). The Welshie was actually a single duckling some creep bought at the Hamburg Reptile Expo to give to a friend of mine as he thought getting her a duck would get her to like him. Ducks need friends. :confused: The horse is Hayley, a beautiful appaloosa mare I’ve been working with for nearly a year as her owner surrendered her to the farm I work at. She’s now recently mine, and I feel like I’m still dreaming right now, haha! I love her dearly.

9 Likes

Our German shepherd Sophie

3 Likes

Schultz and Wendy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have an older cat I rescued almost 12 years ago. And she was an adult when I got her. Her name is Gucci and loves to watch the snakes when they are cruising around their tubs. She also loves to get a tiny taste of tuna when I’m scenting snake food for picky eaters.

4 Likes

Venus my choc/tan fully suited English bulldog 6 month old .

5 Likes

@kiltsnake OMG lol that’s dope

1 Like

I have 2 dogs, 6 cats, 15 tarantulas, 2 horses, and 6 rats.

2 Likes

3 Likes

@nocturne_reptiles I am in LOVE with your zoo :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

1 cat and 2 dogs (chocolate lab and English pointer)

4 Likes

The chocolate lab has such adorable eyes!

I love this guy

1 Like