Non-reptile pets

Meet, Raichu, Nigel and Chicken Nugget. They’re Morpekos little brothers 🥲 (He’ll be getting introduced tomorrow) :blush:

6 Likes

I’m in love with the one that is the most brown, let me guess… Chicken nugget???

Which did your daughter pick?

That is right! And that’s the name I chose :joy:
Emily picked Raichu (Most white on face) another Pokemon name like Morpeko. And obviously the other half chose Nigel (the line and dot face) :woman_facepalming:t2::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes! I was going to guess those names for the other ones too! Nigel? What is that from? Sounds like something my husband would like :joy:

2 Likes

Honestly haven’t a clue. I was like you cannot call that baby Nigel! He was adamant :joy: I asked if it was because of Nigel Thornberry, he said no, he’s just Nigel :woman_facepalming:t2:
They were only 5 weeks on Friday too!
To be fair the more I look at him, the more of a Nigel he seems :rofl:

1 Like

Digging the braids lol if I ever have a horse it will for sure be rocking some braids!

Yes! The best part is that he doesn’t even seem to acknowledge me when the other are staring at me sweetly.

A 5 week old Nigel, young learn something new every day. But he rocks any name. :joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Update: My chickens are so pretty now that they have all their feathers.

5 Likes

Update pictures of Tobi

6 Likes

Omg he’s beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

He is so soft, I mean so so so soft.

3 Likes

Dog or cat?

Lately she’s been napping and walking on the top of the couch. Once I dug her old bed out she’s been laying on that.

3 Likes

This is my Juliana pig. His name is Abnor he’s five years old. He’s my only non reptile pet.

7 Likes

He… Is… AWESOME!
He’s smiling! :joy::heart:

3 Likes

Sable shepherd love!

7 Likes