Hope you are enjoy my quiz!!
What has the higher LD50?
- Russell’s Viper (Daboia Russelii)
- King Cobra (Ophiophagus Hannah)
- Tiger Keelback (Rhabdophis Tigrinya)
- Common European Adder (Vipera Berus)
- Chinese Green Tree Viper (Trimeresurus Stejenegeri)
#2 snakes must be coiled up to strike?
#3 which affects the blood ?
- Proteolytic Venom
- Hemotoxic Venom
- Neurotoxic Venom
- Cytotoxic Venom
#4 can snakes that have hinge things use them to assist in swallowing?
#5 Does the Calabar burrowing python have thickest skin of any snake?
How many rats/mice are in your freezer on average?
#1 russell’s viper
#3 Hemotoxic venom
#5 True up to 15 times tougher!