Our first Eggs! How do they look?

Oh happy birthday to all of the amazing little sweethearts! I especially like the looks of the last one that entered the world! I know how excited you are! New life is grand no matter what creature it is, as it is the result of God’s Creation!

Can’t wait to see after shed pics and then which ones you keep! I bet you keep the last one……

All the best to you and your new little BP noodles! :heart::blush::snake::+1:

3 Likes

Those look like awesome babies!! Congratulations!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone!! :tada:

All are pretty much in blue ATM :raised_hands:

Excited for post shed, but trying to be patient, haha!

5 Likes

Being patient is always hard!

3 Likes

So beautiful :wink:

3 Likes

I just love a bundle of new baby BP’s! Congratulations on your success. They all look delightfully plump and healthy! :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Here they are! Took the photos about 2 weeks ago, after everyone shed.

All but #7 have eaten so far. #8 took their first meal 2 days ago, the other 6 just had their second. I’ll be picking temp names for them after #7 successfully eats. I need to redo #6s photos though… the moss under her is a bit much.

I am going to resex the females a few more times (span out over the course of another month or two) just to be 100% sure. So here’s hoping the girls are girls :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Such pretty babies! :heart:

Congratulations on a first healthy, successful clutch!

5 Likes

I always do a couple extra popings on the females as well, just to be certain. They look great! I really hope number 7 starts to eat for you that one has great markings! Good clutch!

4 Likes

I came home to check on her today and #7 passed away :cry:. I guess it must’ve been something internal… Everyone else is still fine as of right now, the heat for the rack isn’t out of control, and they all have water. She was stiff when found and still on the warm side half upside down. :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

4 Likes

Sorry for you! That is bad, but it does occasionally happen-even if they look healthy and normal. Like you said it was more then likely genetic, or something it was born with. Sorry again! At least the rest of the clutch seems good.

4 Likes

Oh what a bummer! Nature can be so cruel sometimes. Hopefully the rest of the babies will be okay…….:pray::crossed_fingers::snake:

3 Likes

I was prepared for something like this to happen but it’s a bummer like y’all said. :disappointed: I do feel it’s important to be transparent though, so I want to share all news, bad and good with the babies.

Yup! I am thankful the others are eating and still seem well. They’re also starting to show more personality! #8 is a curious track star :joy:, #2 is a bit spicy #1 isn’t bothered by much at all, etc etc. It’s so fun watching them develope!

5 Likes

I’m sorry about #7. She was lovely. I’m glad her siblings are doing well – how cool to watch their personalities emerge.

4 Likes