Pastel? Or what?

@caron actually, update…they’re doing a RAFFLE for that chocolate. I’m absolutely disgusted.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s disgusting :nauseated_face: Do you know of anyone who could take it?

1 Like

And that would be great if you could work at that shop so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m very tempted to put 20 in out of hopes i get him. But i also don’t want to give them any more money. So unfortunately, i’m pretty unsure what to do. I do have a friend looking into breeding, and he had mentioned he wanted a chocolate…so i may mention it to him. He has much more experience in these guys than i do as he’s been caring for reptiles in general since he was little.

2 Likes

Ok well definitely keep me posted and I don’t blame you about not wanting to fundthat evil :imp: ogre any more!

2 Likes

i definitely will! But I also don’t want someone to fall into the same trap as i did and end up with a sick snake…at least i would be able to get him to a vet and rehome him myself to someone i trust and know.

2 Likes

It looks like you’ve got a beautiful pastel there! I’m glad you could get him out of that situation :blush:

Yes looks pastel. Very nice looking snake

1 Like

he look like a very pretty normal but others morph also look like that .Im pretty sure that not a normal .Like some mention he look too clean …

1 Like

do every pastel combo has green eyes ?

1 Like

With exceptions for genes like albino, yes. Not always pure green but green-tinged especially compared to combos without pastel. It’s one of the traits you can use to recognize the presence of pastel.

3 Likes