Posting for the first time! Hi everyone~

I came across this community while searching for new geckos, and I found this to be very fun, so I thought I would share one of my favorite leopard geckos, “Ganzie.” He has been with me for three years now, and he is still looking adorable. What do you guys think? Do you also have any favorite leopard gecko morphs?

18 Likes

Welcome home! He’s a handsome joker for sure!

1 Like

haha thank you

Hi and welcome to our community! We definitely are a family here! I hope you enjoy it here.

1 Like

Welcome! :grin:

He’s so handsome! We need more pictures! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awh, what a cutie!

1 Like

Welcome! You got a beautiful leo right there! We’d love to see even more pics.

2 Likes

Ganzie is gorgeous! Is his a Black Night, Black Pearl, or another line of melanistic?

I LOVE leopard geckos! Though I’m not really a breeder per se (I feel like it doesn’t really count if you keep all of the babies for yourself), I’ve kept leos since ~2002 and I’m quite fond of them.

It’s kind of hard to pick a favorite morph, but if I had to, I’d go with the Albey Snow. It’s a morph that is extremely uncommon these days. The only people I’ve heard were working with it are @impeccablegecko & Decked Out Gecko, though I’m hopeful that there are others.

Both of the pure Albey Snows that I bought directly from Albey have passed away (Adonis and Myrtle), and most of the females I have that are 50% verified Albey, 50% other are too old to breed. I wish I had known that the morph hadn’t completely disappeared, or I would have bred my guys more than I did. However, I do have 5 yearlings from the final breeding of Adonis, 3 of which appear to be what I would consider breeding quality (and all of which I’m keeping as pets). They all appear to be female, and I don’t think I’m likely to have access to a male Albey Snow, so I’m unlikely to get to breed them again, but you never know! :wink: Hopefully a resurgence is on the horizon!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Awesome gecko & great pic too :star_struck:

Do you have any other reptiles? I know you said you found your way here while looking for a new gecko, what gecko are you thinking of getting, another Leo?

I don’t have a leo ATM but they are very very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Love the picture of your little dude! Would love to see your others!

1 Like

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy it here with us all!!
Is he a Black knight?? :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!
Your leopard gecko looks great, do you have any more pictures? Do you have any other reptiles? My favorite morph would likely be black night or mack snow.

1 Like

Welcome! My favorite leopard geckos are the black ones, so it appears we share taste haha. Same when i get snakes, love axanthic for the black/white/ grey scale. Hope you enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I’ve never wanted to steal a lizard more in my life than yours :fire:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Very nice Gecko.
I have 3 Gecko’s. Helena, Ginny & Jynx. I can’t remember what morph’s they are.

2 Likes