Problematic Morph Correction

Damn! Bad example :yum:
Thank you for correcting me. I guess I should have double checked what I was talking about beforehand.

1 Like

Very few people would know this information.

3 Likes

I have heard some people say that incubating at lower temperatures decreases the incidence of deformities in super cinnamons and the incidence of kinking in caramels, but I haven’t seen concrete evidence of that. I’ve experimented with temps a bit myself and found that lowering them a degree or two isn’t harmful, so I may try it in the future when I go for 8 ball pieds.

1 Like

For real? She was drawing a comparison, using an example to make the discussion more easily understood by people not swerving Off topic. What???

3 Likes

When you are discussing Genetic code abnormalities (diseases) in humans and using then in place of ball python morphs defects it is off topic. Gene code has nothing to do with the original question which was

Duck was trying to find out if any known MORPHS or temperature variance had been shown to counter act the defects not if there was any genetic code modification known to counter act the wobble.

Yeah this all has been very interesting, I am just trying to make some Super Cinnamons and the viability of producing healthy snakes. And I do appreciate the examples but they all need to be taken with a grain of salt in comparison.

Try lowering incubation temps! I posted that not sure if you seen it!

1 Like

I did,. I’m going to. They aren’t my first goal but close second.

2 Likes

Agreed. Nothing has been shown 100% full proof way of preventing any abnormalites/defects.

1 Like

Discussion on this off-topic branch has been continued in the Lounge.

1 Like