Random fact about toads

Did you know that if you zoom in on a toads face it kinda looks like groot?

9 Likes

I’m sorry but I think this post is hilarious! Thank you @logar for putting a big grin on my face and a chuckle to boot! It’s just plain silliness to think about someone taking a closeup of their toad! I love it! Bless you for this! :blush::heart::frog:

By the way, what’s a “groot”?

4 Likes

If you literally mean what is groot and you’re not asking what the species of toad is, this is Groot! He’s a character from the Marvel comics/movies, and I gotta admit the toad has his face 100% :joy:

If you were asking what a groot is to ask what species of toad is pictured, so sorry for misunderstanding!

6 Likes

:joy:. Lol! No worries for anything! But yes most definitely I can see “Groot’s” face in the face of the toad! Thank you for clarifying all this! In such a dreadful world it is SO VERY NICE to see something so light hearted! I already have a name for the next toad, or critter, I get! @logar @cmills THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

He’s a super cute character and he can only say ‘I am Groot!’ so all of his speech is just those 3 words with different inflections and the other characters can understand him but the audience can’t, it’s really cute!

3 Likes

That’s hilarious! Also reminds me of Fizzgig from Dark Crystal. :joy:
Fizzgig

Are those his nostrils and mouth in the picture?

3 Likes

they are her nostrils and mouth :smile:

2 Likes

Lol! Yeah I think I can see his little nose, mouth and teeth! Lol! Hi looks like a “Moonatik” I used to have as a kid in the “olden days”! Lol! :joy::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is hilarious. When my grandson Alex was little, his parents gave him a Baby Groot. Baby Groot was in all of his monthly pictures for scale during his first year. Who knew a toad’s face looked like Groot? Not me! Thanks for the smile! :joy:

3 Likes