Reptile Artwork!

Got shirts for my fiancé and I with our logo on them :grin:
Really happy with how they turned out!

4 Likes

I’m also an artist! I don’t do it much anymore due to getting burnt out, but I’m trying to get back into it.

I don’t do your typical everyday reptiles. I love to draw fantasy themes, and prehistoric creatures lol.

These are at least two years old, when I did mostly digital artwork.

This is more recent:

seeing my old tablet doesn’t work anymore I have to use my mouse for digital art nowadays:

I’ll try to do some reptile themed work here soon!

11 Likes

Oh neat! I also draw fantasy creatures, animals, and anthropomorphic characters. I actually make a good chunk of income from art commissions haha.

The first one looks like a WoF dragon — I’ve only just got into the series but have been enjoying it a lot so far!

Not reptile related, but something I drew up for my fiancé and I for Valentine’s Day!

7 Likes

That’s really cool! And yes it is a WOF dragon character I made. Cool to see some people with similar interests outside of reptiles

2 Likes

I drew this a couple months ago.
Not as good as I use to draw.

11 Likes

I did this of my pastel pied boy! 32 frames total and I would hate to do it again lmao. But I saved the lines in case someone ever wanted to buy one :joy:

12 Likes

Went “old school” for this on my hand

5 Likes

13 Likes

@harrytb I don’t know if Yoda is considered a reptile but I got this gem recently!!!

13 Likes

So sick your tattoo is!!!

3 Likes

Shaun has some nice tats for sure! Can’t recall but I believe he has something like 80 or more unique tats like that one. Very cool.

2 Likes

Why thank you kind sir!!! Next appointment is April 12 trying to think up something new!!!

2 Likes

Dragons are technically reptiles so- enjoy this recent piece!

11 Likes

Figured I would share the Dragon Snake artwork I did that’s featured in our logo. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Here’s something I did a little while ago that I just found.

7 Likes

Been working on some stickers

8 Likes

I love the chamaeleon one!

3 Likes

I have a soft spot for Bombina, so I love that sticker especially!

1 Like

I’m actually doing something called a sustained investigation for ap art class! I chose the perception of snakes for my theme. I saw this and went: this is MY TIME TO SHINE! so here we are. :slight_smile: Enjoy!

The first piece of art is supposed to look like an ancient text, and is inspired by the nagin and Quetzalcoatl.

The second is of a friend who we like to call a reptile sometimes :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is the third piece in the collection. There will be a total of 15

13 Likes