I got a free aquarium with a stand and I’ve been wondering what to put in the aquarium, it measures
48" x 12" x 18". I originally wanted to put a pair of crocodile skinks and a few gargoyle geckos in there except I don’t think that’d work since I’d be reaching in through the top all the time and the gargs would be right there ready to jump out.
- No sitting water (eg paludarium)
- Cohabitate 1 male and at least 1 female
- About $750 or less for the pair of reptiles
- Something different than a snake for variety
- Something unique that I can make the habitat either bioactive or out of excavators clay