• Head: Slight blushing
  • Body: Tends to have a banded neck and has a dark effect
  • Belly: plan white at the moment
  • Tail: Banded effect

Proven Lines: B2U Line
Related Genes: None that I know of.
Proven: Yes
Problems: None
History: Please see my YouTube video for full history and all photos I have so far.

Thanks for looking
Gavin

5 Likes

Mind posting the actual photos here as well?

7 Likes

Yeeeeah. I don’t want to go look at YouTube for animals I want to learn about here. >_>;

Also for me personally… it feels like a weird money grab because of possible video monetization if you aren’t posting photos here.

8 Likes

As part of adding a new gene entry we will need pictures of the single gene and combos, so definitely post them here so we can see them all together.

I only had a chance to very quickly skim the video. It looked to me like all of your animals in the video are combos, do you have a single gene with nothing else? At the base, we really need that especially.

7 Likes

No problem, i thought a video would show it off better thats all.
Gavin

2 Likes

So looking at a picture helps you learn better then a video that explains the story behind the gene?

I feel slightly insulated that you feel that making videos to help show these amazing animals and doing videos on how to help with keeping, breeding and tips with health issues is a ‘weird money grab’!!

I spend more money making these videos then i actually make with people watching them.

This video was done to help show case the gene in a better form mat but if its pictures you want i will post some pictures.

1 Like

No problem, i didn’t see the requirements list my apologise.

I’ll get the single gene posted today.
Gavin

1 Like

This Is the ssingle gene

3 Likes

Rhino clown

3 Likes

Super rhino clown

4 Likes

super rhino pastel

4 Likes

Pastel chocolate rhino clown (hypo)

4 Likes

Original mom… pastel rhino het clown het hypo

4 Likes

Pastel rhino hypo clown

5 Likes

Gavin pictures are requested of all animals, new genes or old, to add to the Morphpedia if your gene is approved and added. The video will be linked, but not shown.

Have you put this gene to yellowbelly, and have you noticed any allelic combos associated with Rhino?

7 Likes

You didn’t follow the instructions provided in the gene request form. It basically comes across as just spam or not being interested enough to do what’s requested of you.

You provided a link to the wider web.
You did not post the photos requested

3 Likes

Note taken.
Sorry i will only upload pictures moving forward.
I just thought the video would show in more detail and would help with the history etc.

One of the pairings i did was to a chocolate spotnose yb het clown x pastel rhino clown hypo, i need to check my records but 8 eggs no YB complex reaction. (The pastel chocolate rhino clown is yb too)

As you can see from the supers, they dont remind me of any other super out there.

Ive showed them around to a number of breeders and they agree that they haven’t seen anything like it.

Futher breedings from this season will show more combos.

(The single gene picture shows a yellow/orange belly but i believe thats just a one off)

3 Likes

Again… i didnt see the list of requirements!

Im using my phone and the format of this forum on my phone is not straight forward.

Anyway moving forward pictures will be added and not videos

3 Likes

@eaglereptiles is this one on your radar?

3 Likes

Since before this thread :wink:

6 Likes