Search for "group" or "package" [659, DONE]

Is there a spot to “filter” or search for groups or package deals? If there is I have not located it just yet. The husband and I have noticed some sellers will post a group of 2-5 animals for sale and will only tag some or not tag any of the traits. Then they do not pop up in the trait searches. At least then we could scroll through the groups available.

There isn’t that I am aware of, however there are a few tricks you can use to find them.

• Bundles are normally priced extremely low to catch people attention, these are likely animals that have been unable to sell on their own.

• Use the “most genes” sort-by option. If a bundle has 10 genes within it you can guarantee that the seller is going to list as many as they are allowed.

• If you go to the filter page and type “Bundle” (or any jibberish for that matter) it will use the search term “unknown traits” … Mix this with the “most genes” sort-by option.

Examples

Us

Europe

South Africa

1 Like

I was wondering if there is a way that I can search for ball pythons that are being sold by the group. Sometimes when im browsing ill see someone selling a group of ball pythons and it makes me wonder of there are any other groups for sale. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

1 Like

I think the solution is to make a fourth option for sex. Right now we have male, female, and unsexed, but we could at “pair/group” as an option. That would be an easy way to solve the issue.

3 Likes

Some of the listing have a number by how many are availability.
Your best bet would to be able to filter by number of available and you’d find your groups that way.

3 Likes

I don’t think there is an option to filter by quantity available. If there is, I don’t see it.

1 Like

How about just adding the trait “group” here …

Sellers can then just tag that advert as “group” - “het clown” like this …

2 Likes

Hi guys, the new search has this option:

Additionally we are actively considering allowing “heterogenous groups” moving forward, which will allow for more groups to be posted with mixed genetics.

3 Likes