Sends shivers down your SPINES

Check out the Mohawks

G. belli
New guys Thomas and Belle

12 Likes

woahhh, they’re crazy looking! Wow! First time seeing this species and I’m already in love

2 Likes

You named it after me? Just lie and say yes!!!

Amazing picture Welsh :blush:

4 Likes

YESSSSS…NOOOO
I am running out of names for animals so I am now naming them either after who first described them or the zoologist they were named in honor of. I have George the rhino rat snake who is named after George Albert Boulenger…his wife was Gladys so I have the rhino rats George and Gladys. These guys named after Thomas Bell. His wife was sarah so didnt fancy that so It is Belle for the female. I have a lot of lord of the rings/Hobbit some harry potter, some twin peaks, a lot of Bowie names and then some random names I just like “Dylan” the iguana, LOL “Joshua” the 5 keeled spiny tailed iguana.

4 Likes

These are my first of this Genus. TBH I was never an agamid fan, more Iguanid. However since having Sailfins and getting some Beardies again, I have looked at them in a different light. I have CWD, A Mountain horned and now these guys

4 Likes

You need a Marla! :wink: As a Marla, I can testify that Marlas may have the following characteristics: tubby, irritable, irregular eater, vegetarian, likes to sleep +/- solitary. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes