Share your New Snakes!

Nothing super fancy, just an enchi purple passion x pinstripe clutch. Looks like I got the full range of genes too. I wasn’t sure the sire had enchi, but the one baby appears to be enchi something.

2 Likes

Our axanthic female and banana 100% het axanthic

4 Likes

my most recent pickup growing nicely Mojave spotnose male currently sitting at 700g

5 Likes

My recent pickups!

1.0 VPI Axanthic Spider
1.0 Common Boa

4 Likes

Picked up this Pastel Super Blade Clown female. Ready to make some great clown combos!

5 Likes

1.0 Pastel het G-Stripe
Not the main hygrometer. Only a back-up

1.0 Enchi

1.0 Pastel Blade Clown

Only the recent additions

5 Likes

6 Likes

My new addition. Just got this girl today. My very first pied. Just cant stop looking at her lol…

7 Likes

8 Likes

Congratulations on getting your first pied!

1 Like

Thanks you!!!

I love your eye for quality ! That pastel blade clown is life right there. That is a perfect example !!!

1 Like

Congrats on your pied pick up she is a beauty. Perfect white to pattern ratio too. They really are such stunning animals. They are always my go to when it comes to showing non-snake lovers my animals. Even if people despise snakes pieds always make them ask questions. It’s a win win. Gives me a chance to educate non-reptile people, and show off my pride and joys.

3 Likes

Thank you , I am very excited about this girl and I know it will be sometime before I can breed her but I am already thinking about what other genes I can work into that project lol. Pieds definitely are among my favorite and have always wanted one. And you’re absolutely right, even people who dont like snakes can appreciate a pied.

1 Like

Not a pickup, but a very cool recently hatched baby. Splatter Enchi Vanilla het Migraine

7 Likes

9 Likes

I just put a down payment on this girl! Albino scaleless head cinnamon pastel (pewter) I’m super excited to add her to my collection!

8 Likes

Just got these two noodles in the mail today! 0.1 Sugar and 1.0 Pied

5 Likes

I acquired these little snakelets off of morph market, :hugs:

9 Likes

Snakelets, haha, I love that! :heart: Really enjoying this thread, it’s fun to see everyone’s newest arrivals!

Here’s my pickup from NRBE Daytona last weekend. Female leopard lesser from Marty’s Morphs.

6 Likes