Should I wait a bit longer? (Seller response)

Over a week ago I inquired on purchasing two leopard geckos from a breeder. At first the response time was phenomenal. We are just a couple days away from meeting to make the purchase and I have not gotten a reply from the breeder on where we are going to meet and I have emailed once everyday for about 3 days now and still no response. I’m kinda bummed, I don’t want to get my hopes up. Not sure what to really do at this point. Should I wait a bit longer or go ahead and look elsewhere?

1 Like

you should consider to start looking elsewhere but not buy just make sure you have other options then try to contact him/she and wait because most of breeders do it like an hobby so maybe he/She was busy with other stuff

2 Likes

I would just like to throw out that it was a holiday weekend and some people might be inclined to fully disconnect for that to just enjoy their one last ‘Hoorah’ for the summer. So maybe give them a day or so to get back to “business” mind before writing them off completely.

7 Likes

That’s what I assumed as well, I just wanted to get some opinions. I shall be patient.

1 Like

Patience, patience, patience! Like everyone else said that is the key with buying reptiles as well as keeping them.

2 Likes

Ain’t that right😂

1 Like