Show me your Big Girls!

Cannot wait to see how big my girl gets :heart_eyes:
All of these beasty girls are amazing!

2 Likes

Oh, go on, show me a picture anyway

1 Like

Haha she’s blooming tiny right now! I actually can’t wait to have a big girl! My biggest and oldest is my boy Hideyoshi who was 2 this year.
This is Rikka, born July 27th so I have a long time yet… :grin:

We were snuggling yesterday whilst watching a movie :joy:

2 Likes

She is on a diet been on one for a minute but she is freaking huge sometimes I don’t think she is even a ball python

5 Likes

She’s absolutely stunning! :blush:

2 Likes

3700g black pastel het pied (9 eggs this season)

3600g super pinstripe (12 eggs this season)

3600g firefly (11 eggs this season)

4 Likes

beautiful!

1 Like

Very nice snakes! How do you know the super pinstripe is a super? Has she always passed on pins? There aren’t many examples of verified supers so I think this is interesting.

1 Like

She has been bred 2 years in a row and all babies were pins. I bred her last year to a hydra yellowbelly and all 12 babies were pins. Guy I got her from bred her once. Out of 12 eggs only 2 babies made it due to incubator issue but both were pins. She is being bred to banana pied this year so we’ll see what happens.

6 Likes

So this is my super pinstripes 3rd season. 12, 12, and this year 13. This year will verify her super status. Every baby she’s ever had has been a pinstripe.

4 Likes

Ok. So once again out of 12 eggs…1 egg didn’t make it…all were pinstripe or banana pinstripe. All 100% het pied. This is 3 years in a row she’s had all pinstripe babies. Now to figure out what to pair with her next year.

2 Likes

This is Uma my big black pastel pied she is cool seeking and developing follicles nicely. I’d like to see some eggs out of her this year 3200 grams

4 Likes

Excuse the mess— I don’t have a recent pic of her though :joy:

This is my biggest female now, she’s an albino and pushing 3200 grams last time she was weighed.

She’s also very overweight (I got her like that) so I’ve reduced her feedings quite drastically to try and slim her down.

Wonder how many eggs she’ll lay once I actually get her to breed! She locked with my banana pied male several times but nothing ever came of it.

Next season I’ll try pairing her to my cinnamon mahogany het albino male. Hopefully she doesn’t retain any sperm :joy:

5 Likes

I need more!

3 Likes

Oh how NAIVE of old me :rofl:

3 Likes

well now you have to share…

3 Likes

My biggest girl is right at 4k grams, and I picked her up from Justin

5 Likes

She might not be the biggest in this thread, but I love my big girl all the same! Nice big enchi hypo girl I picked up from Jeanie Otten/Cloudy Water Domestics over the summer. I haven’t been able to get a solid weight on her, but the male locked with her is 1100g (and also my first snake!)

6 Likes

What a beauty!

3 Likes

The biggest girl currently, rather small comparatively, lol. Maleficent, an Enchi Spinner Calico YB Prob. OD at 2000g

4 Likes