Show me your Big Girls!

Our largest female ball, Delilah, and a close friend’s largest female, Rhea :wink: To date, Delilah has laid 2 clutches, totaling 13 eggs and 2 slugs, and currently weighs just around 3000 grams.

8 Likes

My big Het Pied Girl threw out 15 eggs the other day. She’s at 3900 Grams after laying.

10 Likes

Currently at 3141 grams 100% het albino female never misses a meal. Trying to find the right male for her.

8 Likes

Almost 4000 gram female. Laid 13 eggs and 2 slugs. Also had 2 eggs that she couldn’t lay, so if everything went smooth, all fertilized, she would have had 17 eggs.

8 Likes

I have never weighed her but she is just shy of 6 foot. And has laid clutches of 15,14, and 12 for me. My nuclear female

emphasized text

14 Likes

She is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

Thank you! She is def one of my favorite females!

I wouldn’t say my girl is super big but she’s the biggest snake in my collection right now. My butter girl!

She’s sitting around 2600 grams (was up around 2800 grams but I’ve stopped feeding her weekly due to her receiving treatment for an abscess) and I’m hoping she’ll produce a decent sized clutch for me once I do start breeding her.

6 Likes

11 Likes

She’s about 3400g and the male is close to 750

10 Likes

shes huge lol she has never refused a meal

1 Like

@osbornereptiles Was this a typo or 7800 for real?

2 Likes

No typo. Her last weight a few months ago was over 7800g. Shes a big girl.

2 Likes

Goodness sakes

Or snakes* haha. That’s huge.

1 Like

Hi, this is my first time posting on Any website ever, but I really like MorphMarket so here goes. This is my large female pinstripe she’s 3578gm and I know you asked for girls but… I added my 2913gm het pied male.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @bad-rabbit, I hope you like it here.

1 Like

Thanks, I think I will, looks like a good place to learn

2 Likes

Trust me, it is a place to learn and grow. I will warn you, being here will influence you to get more of the reptiles that you love. I mean at least for me it did, I invested to breed high end boas. Can’t wait to see what you get lol!

1 Like

I definitely know what you mean, I started with 1 rough green snake and now am up to 23 balls and 1 corn. That’s after selling some of the balls, have another 9 or so to go…before I see what I get next lol.

2 Likes

LOL, reminds me of a song. Sorry well off topic (or was it?)
So jealous of those beautiful big snakes in this thread.
My biggest Girl is only 2.5KG
Cant wait to have a big enough one to post here.

2 Likes