Show me your worlds first!

hey guys, so I love when people create a worlds first so I just wanted to see if you guys have made any this season (or any other year). id love to know what you guys paired to make your worlds first

8 Likes

Ah, I wish :joy: I do own one produced my another breeder, but I do hope to hit another first with her one day!

3 Likes

Sandblast Pastave 2019

Sandblast Banana Sterling 2017 and Pewter 2019

Pewter Pied 2010

Sandblast Pewter (2012)possible Super Sandblast(2019)

Sandblast Killer Pied (2012?)

Urban Camo (2010)
super%20camo_zpszc3y3rjj

Sterling Pied (2012)
Sandblast Sterling Pied (2014)

A few of the many…

28 Likes

17 Likes

Chocolate Mojave Citrus Pastel Specter (2019)
Pairing was a 1.0 Super Chocolate Mojave x 0.1 Citrus Pastel Specter

13 Likes

Enchi Pinstripe Pied 2012

Blade Enchi Ghost 2015

Hypo Coral Glow Lesser Leopard 2016

Among a few others.

19 Likes

21 Likes

My goal is that one day I save up enough money to afford one of your urban camos! They are kind of what got me into the fascination of morphs, just awesome!

11 Likes

I’d still love to see him(or her)!

2 Likes

Wow those are amazing

3 Likes

Hurricane Leopard Pastel YB

Hurricane Leopard YB

17 Likes

This is Solange, Spinnerblast Mystic Potion originally produced by Rehker Reptiles; couldn’t pass her up!

10 Likes

[quote=“nathan_e, post:1, topic:4029, full:true”]

GHI havoc 2019, I believe it may be a worlds first. It has potential for some insane combos even if it isn’t a worlds first. The pairing was GHI pinstripe + yellow belly spotnose.

9 Likes

If you have a world’s first why not post here instead of redirecting people elsewhere? (kind of defeat the purpose of a forum and this thread)

15 Likes

These guys are awesome!

3 Likes

Produced this gal this year super vanilla sable pastel. Waiting on it to be added on world of ball pythons.

10 Likes

I tried to buy this female you beat me to it lol

4 Likes

:joy: ahh, small world of MM

3 Likes

hypo pastel yb 2010 i think

4 Likes

How do y’all know when you have a worlds first? Do you google or search MM to see if someone else has the same genetics as your snake? Just curious as to how it works! >.< I love all these worlds first noodles!

3 Likes