Show off your Ball Pythons

Too fast :tired_face:

1 Like

Oh this tickled me :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve got a few new pics of Mont Blanc and Tootsie that I thought they were just too cute!

Mont Blanc is being the absolute sweetest thing.
Though I suspect that he’s just trying to get me to let my gard down so he can escape again. :rofl:

My brother managed to get these shots of Tootsie. For someone who claims not to like her, he spends a lot of time taking pics of her…:joy:

5 Likes

All I got now is my beautiful boy, Dav! Also, I’m not a super good photographer. In a few days when he’s in his new PVC enclosure, I’ll share another pic!

6 Likes

Banana Black Pastel Calico Yellowbelly, he proved it all in his first clutch this year!!! He makes beautiful babies, but didn’t get a copy of him. That’s ok, we got 1 female banana in the mix.

14 Likes

Wow he is gorgeous! I love the extra white on the top!

3 Likes

Omg I get to update on here tomorrow when my girl arrives!!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see her. Hopefully that she comes with a better attitude then Blaze had!

4 Likes

6 eggs Total, one passed after hatching so 5 and ratio was 2:3
Paring was supposed to be het clown to het clown to prove out if they were actually visuals we did not get any clowns. so Mom will be going to a visual clown male once she’s ready again.

Mom

Dad

6 Likes

Haha I really hope so :joy:
I’m done with royals trying to kill me haha

4 Likes

Golden this one, love it :star_struck:

5 Likes

Man he’s crazy looking! :fire: Love it

1 Like

Look who’s arrived!! :star_struck: Meet Rikka!

Now I’m going to call on some helpful people to help me with the pos YB :sweat_smile: @akmorphs @t_h_wyman @chesterhf @saleengrinch @wreckroomsnakes not sure who else to ask :joy: Sorry guys but you’re the best sooooo :wink: Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Pretty snake, can you confirm ID or pairing, I forgot 🤦

3 Likes

Dad was a bamboo Mojave yellow belly and mum was a lesser :blush:

She is a bamboo pos YB!

3 Likes

Awesome, do you have any pairings picked out yet?

3 Likes

When ready in however many years, she’ll be with Blaze (Enchi firefly) :blush:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to that pairing, it should produce amazing babies!

2 Likes

I’m not great with ID, but I’m going to try anyway :sweat_smile::thinking: I don’t think she has yellow belly!

2 Likes

Cool combo, the next few years will fly by🤞

2 Likes