Show off your Ball Pythons

I checked the market and yours looks more like a bamboo than a bamboo yb. However, I’m not an expert on it.

2 Likes

That’s what I do, I’m sure hubby thinks I’m crazy lol but it’s so much fine learning about ball pythons

2 Likes

I’m hoping just bamboo as with that pairing I don’t think I’d have a clue who has yb out of the babies :joy:
She’s got such a clean belly, she’s so small and cute! Hoping she eats well! She looks like she’s going into shed, bluing head!

4 Likes

From what I am seeing, I think it is just the single gene Bamboo. Caveated with the statement that I do not work with Bamboo so some of the interactions between the two morphs may be unknown to me

4 Likes

This is perfect! Thankyou. I tried having a look at a few on MM also, then she came with a clean belly and I know sometimes that’s a good indication and I was like oh no I’m going to struggle in the future :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Normally a clear belly is a good indicator… Except when dealing with the BluEL complex because they give clear bellies to everything LOL

4 Likes

Oh bugger I didn’t know that :joy:
Damn I can see why it’s hard to know then!

3 Likes

Looks like a beautiful bamboo baby! :smiley:

4 Likes

My females from the class of 2020 getting some size! Happy with these gals for sure!

8 Likes

I love numbers 5 and 6

2 Likes

LOVE Him! He is gorgeous. :fire:

2 Likes

14 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Lovely snakes :star_struck: what was the pairing?

4 Likes

albino pied x enchi yellow belly het pied

1 Like

Super curious if anyone has put desert ghost to regular albino??? Would love to see a visual!! Got an albino pied female, and in really contemplating producing pastel triple hets! “Pastel Dg, albino, pied.” Hard to picture what it would do. Ive asked alot of breeders but no visual.

1 Like

as far as i know there is not a Visual albino dg. i would think it would look pretty sweet, everything esle dose.

1 Like

We are excited for this new girl. Super Black Head Vpi Axanthic.

25 Likes

So gorgeous!!!

4 Likes

I bet the iridescent on that snake is so incredible. I love black snakes.

4 Likes

And while I’m here I might as well post some baby picturs since I just finished a mini photo shoot and they’re adorable

14 Likes