3 Likes

Not my best shot.
Cookie was so desperate for bugs that shedding had to wait :joy:

5 Likes

Fudge finally got his buldge :laughing:

3 Likes

Finally he’s a man!! :joy:

Yep, he had been hiding them for a long time lol

Also my female Gingerbread is 43g in weight FINALLY!

I’m not sure if I should breed her this year or not. I believe she has eggs inside her (dud) but I’m not sure how to tell lol so I will have to wait till she drops them to see what her weight is then.

2 Likes

You can usually feel them inside :blush:

You can breed her soon though and that’s Amazing! Who would she go to? Milky Way also? Lillies!! :star_struck:

Oh i am so excited for you now! :sweat_smile: You wait til you see that tiny head appear from the egg! 🥲

1 Like

Lilly White’s would be awesome but I want a few Cresties with different bloodlines. I was thinking fudge, I think they would make some cool babies.

It’s a hard decision as I have so many males to choose from lol Think I’m going to wait a week or so to see if she gains some more weight, so gives me some time to think about it :thinking: is a hard decision. I might see if I can create a poll to see other people’s opinions (just for fun of course)

I still haven’t weighed Vanilla yet, she seemed a little on edge after I took the eggs out so I’ve left her alone for a few days, I’m going to try tonight.

1 Like

Brindles and Tricolours work well, will be a nice mixture and some Kinder Surprises too! :blush:

It’s hard deciding! But you can always change pairings next year, the year after etc.
Just think about what you’d like to end up with!

Ofcourse you can’t go wrong with lots of Tris! :star_struck:

1 Like

I want a tiger, that’s my goal from her, although I’m not too fussed as they will be cute regardless :blush: I’m thinking to pair her with either:
Fudge as his a Tri with dal spots (possibly red spots too)

Or
Cinnamon as his a dark base, extreme harlequin with red & black spots

Or
Milkyway as his a drippy, tricolour, Lilly White

1 Like

Has she got tiger in lineage? :blush:

I’d say either Fudge or Milky way Personally!

If were my own I’d be putting her to milky way to try get some lillies out with a lighter base :blush:

1 Like

I believe so, but I can’t write remember lol

I would love an orange Lilly White :thinking: just not sure how strong the Lilly White gene will be with a brindle

1 Like

Oh gosh haha.

I used to randomly hatch out tangerine tigers though from big mama and Kaneki. So not sure who’s got the tiger in there but they were cute!

The brindle won’t show up really if at all.
You may not even get brindles out right away. Took me a while just to get a tri from big mama and Kaneki! And he’s a blooming Tri! Wasn’t first try at all.
That’s the thing with cresties. Even though the pairings are one thing you’ll get random babies nothing like them.
Like my extreme from kJ and boo. Where did that come from :joy:

1 Like

Yep, I can’t wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s so hard to choose

Which Crestie do you think I should pair with my orange brindle?

• Milkyway
  • Fudge
  • Cinnamon

0 voters

1 Like

Will I think that answers that question :grin:

Vanilla isn’t at weight to breed yet so I’m definitely going with Milkyway once Gingerbread has gained a few more grams or layed eggs, I’m sure they are in there but I don’t want to prod :flushed:

3 Likes

It doesn’t hurt her to feel, just smooth your finger down her belly :blush:

1 Like

My little Extreme drippy! People already wanting him/her but I’m hoping for a female for Haise! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Zombie with her sleeve and earring :joy:

6 Likes

Maybe she thought she was going out on the town and wanted a change of clothing to her usual look :joy:

I’m good with not checking, I’m sure I will get use to it with time, I’ve had a little feel… But I didn’t think to remember how she felt before lol I think caramel might be carrying eggs also, but again she is not at weight (30g), I wasn’t planning to breed her till next year anyway as she is Vanilla’s sis and not 2 yet.

The little extreme is so so so cute :heart_eyes: I want a drippy extreme for Honeycomb, he’s my drippy extreme tri-colour…I look for specific geckos, then I buy a different gecko because it’s so cute :sweat_smile:
He’s not great at hiding, nor would he fire up today for a pic :triumph::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Can you guess who’s older? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy:

2 Likes