Show Off Your Cresties šŸ¤©

Heā€™s 31g too! Heā€™s quite slim though so being here with my feeding give him a few weeks and heā€™ll be 40+ :joy:

2 Likes

It looks like he has a heart on his laterals in the first pic :heart: lovely head structure :grin:

Iā€™m sure you will regret selling her, but you canā€™t keep them all :astonished:

1 Like

It does! šŸ„²

I knowā€¦ But I tell myself that daily I swear hahaha. Stop getting attached, they canā€™t all stay! :joy:

1 Like

I keep telling the wife we (I) want Dalmatians to keep and breed. So maybe that will be MY project while she decides on whatever hers will breed with.

Heā€™s a great looking guy!

2 Likes

Dals are fun! Especially when you get out super dals! And all the different coloured spots you can get is so fun to work with :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Meet Nelson. (Unless Reece changes it) :joy:
Will get fired up when he decides to fire!
Red Quadstripe! :blush:

5 Likes

Meet Cherry (Emily named her) will again get fired when she does! :grin:
Red harlequin partial pin! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

They look so cute. Typical reds.

Hopefully they settle in well :crossed_fingers: canā€™t wait to get my new Crestieā€¦ Waiting if so hard :flushed: and then I have to wait even longer before I can breed her :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Forgot one! Haha.
Last but not least, CrĆØme BrĆ»lĆ©e!
Was going to be Potato but if you look at her crests they look like theyā€™ve been burnt!
Sheā€™s a yellow harlequin partial pin with Dal spots and is from Extremes goldmember line x Berb.
@foxreptile Shes berbs daughter! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Theyā€™re nightmares. Why do we like them so much :joy:

Oh I Hate waiting, I get so impatient :sweat_smile: Just want to meet them!. But luckily heā€™s not too far from me. Though I ended up with 3 from him and not 2 :joy:

1 Like

I really like how her spikes are, they are cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sheā€™s 2 in augustā€¦ so I mean sheā€™s very big for her age. And ummā€¦ chubby :joy:

2 Likes

How much does she weigh? 25+ or 35+ lol

1 Like

You know what. I havenā€™t a clue. Iā€™m going to go check :joy: Iā€™d say over 40ā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Good to see some awesome offspring from the girly Iā€™m waiting to receive :grin:

Love the name :+1:

Cresties are so hard to resist :sweat_smile: Iā€™m only holding back because I want to breed my Crestiesā€¦ And keep as many of them as I can :blush:

2 Likes

Really? That is huge for under two!

1 Like

Yeah she has good lines clearly! :grin:

Yeah thatā€™s the problem, keeping any back! But Iā€™m only trying to keep back what I want to do in the future, but itā€™s hardā€¦ So very hard!.. All the babies here now are all so differentā€¦

2 Likes

I know what you mean, Iā€™m going to aim to only keep what I want for future, but I know thatā€™s going to be hard.

Iā€™m already struggling with the idea of selling some of the baby snakes we hatched :pensive:

2 Likes

I stand corrected. Sheā€™s 53g! :joy:

2 Likes

That is mind bending :crazy_face:

1 Like