Show Off Your Cresties 🤩

I love this one @ghoulishcresties!

4 Likes

They are all amazing! Especially the dark base tricolors. I love that first male, if only you weren’t across the pond.

4 Likes

It’s gutting, especially being full pin too! :weary:
But hopefully he will find a lovely home when ready with someone who wants more thick white coverage! :blush:
He’s adorable so I shall love him lots for now 🥲

3 Likes

Tangerine Phantom pin Dalmatian that one!
Little cutie, love the phantoms myself. Something about a Crestie all one colour! :star_struck:

1 Like

She’s a keeper for sure, if the other extreme is a female she will stay also.
This one will most likely go to Haise when ready!

I like to plan far ahead :laughing:

3 Likes

Planning ahead is so much fun :grin: esp when you have so many awesome baby cresties!

3 Likes

I love to plan for the future :heart:

3 Likes

Tonight we are orange. And tonight we tried to bite mum :joy:

7 Likes

Little Giant is 3 weeks today!
And this is her/him (no pores yet) next to miss phantom partial quad (no pores) who was born 10th July! :rofl:

6 Likes

He is a beautiful boy!

3 Likes

Yeah he’s my fav even though he mistook my hand for food tonight… :joy:
It’s my fault for sneaking him treats :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Tonight we are pretty dang awesome too!

1 Like

I have a few Cresties that think anything that moves is food :sweat_smile: while other don’t usually care. Do you think Naruto is trying to be a chameleon with his colour variations?

I wonder if little giant will be huge as an adult!

3 Likes

Add this track he’s going to be absolutely massive!

3 Likes

I moved the peace Lily to say hello and he’s like BAM! Made me jump :joy:
He is a chameleon didn’t you know? A panther like Red! :rofl:

Well s/he is staying to see how big s/he gets! Do wonder if going to be a giant :flushed:

2 Likes

Oh I hope so! :laughing:

2 Likes

Maybe over 80 grams….

2 Likes

Would be amazing.
Dolly’s dad was 90g! :flushed:
So it can happen and being born at 3g may help push him/her to that…
Not sure on grandparents but mum and dad (Corpse and Zombie) aren’t massive so no idea where it gets it’s size from :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We’ll see :grin:

2 Likes

Poor quality but I just had to show a picture of Vanilla digging around in the dirt.
She laid her first set of infertile eggs a month or so ago and she had been frantically looking for them ever since!

I wish Gingerbread Latte had Vanilla’s maternal instincts :pensive: I still can’t find any eggs and she lost her bulge, so they are either VERY well hidden or she needed a huge poop. She’s starting to get a new bulge again so I’m going to be watching like a hawk (after I charge the camera)

3 Likes