Show off your lucy complex morphs!

I hope so! She looked pretty different from her brother, so while I liked his darker, cleaner pattern more, I decided to hold her back. He looked more like most of the leopard butters I’ve seen

9 Likes

Definitely something worth trying to hash out. I think you have a legit dinker project in my humble opinion of course. Looks like it also affected the dorsal.

4 Likes

It might be lactose free butter lol :joy:

But all joking aside, definitely try to hash that out. 100% looks like it might.

1 Like

Pastave Banana Ghost x Pastel Butter F

Those 2 produced this girl last year

Same boy x Lesser F

Ghi Pastel BlkEL

Another BlkEL(same clutch)

Whole clutch pairing Ghi firefly x Fire F

Ran above pairings again this season and just put clutch from same Pastave Banana Ghost x Champaign Het Gstripe in incubator yesterday.

8 Likes

Ghi Pastel BlkEL

I remember see this beautiful baby last year! How is it doing? I love it so much.

4 Likes

This thing is suuuuper nice!

3 Likes

Sold him. Regretted it immediately. But I say that about 2-3 babies every season lol. The buyer bought a separate girl to go w him so that swung the vote to let him go.

2 Likes

Yep, at least you know now that he would have loved life in Florida with a bunch of boa brothers and sisters .

2 Likes

Thx. You being a Champaign fan I’m looking forward to sharing some cool pics from pastave Banana Ghost x Champaign Het Gstripe, just put 8 eggs in the incubator last night. And then what those kids can do from there.

1 Like

Lol. I’ll give you choice of their clutch ty.

2 Likes

For sure ! Can’t wait to see the results!I have a black pastel champagne ghost x albino enchi blast clutch cooking! 5 eggs laid around April 20 I believe lol

3 Likes

Don’t even temp me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. But if you say so, then can’t wait :wink:.

1 Like

8 Likes

Seriously nice stuff! @c_nichols looks like some soul suckers! And love the guy with the ringer!

1 Like

Thanks!! You would be correct with the soul suckers. Produced them all last year from my Lucy girl that was hiding a few genes. Believe you helped me id them? My girl with the ringer is great!! She is a Pewter Lesser Leopard. Should have put this pic versus the other one. Gives you a better look at her eyes with the nice ringer.

6 Likes

I believe you are right lol

I freaking knew it lol super nice big fan of pewter combos! Hoping to do leopard blanchis next year. I have a super nice leopard enchi yellow belly male that will be ready next year.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Male Butter Hurricane

1 Like

Leopard Lesser Clown on Spot Het clown :v::grinning:

8 Likes

I LOVE ALL OF THESE! THEY ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL! Wow you guys have some amazing animals! :heart_eyes: :grin:

3 Likes