Show off your Rosy Boas!

Orange Crush just as cute as ever. She is out and about exploring. Im kinda surprised shes out i just fed her yesterday.
She is too cute but still sassy. I guess she can get away with it because she’s cute.

7 Likes

Our other adult female High-Elevation San Gabriel Rosy Boa, “Amaretto.”

7 Likes

Is the orange really orange or more of a brown/orange? Anyways she is beautiful.

1 Like

Ok, so TOTALLY had to share the awesome news :grin: that we snagged one of @westridge’s beautiful San Matias Males for our VMB Rosy Boa :snake: Crew!

VMB Rosy Boa San Matias Male WestRidge Nov 2022 Tex

Thank you SO much @westridge for holding on to Tex for us until Spring. (We know he isn’t coming from Texas, but considering we are in Fla, that was the first Western name that popped into my head. And we’ve picked up a Female for him that we are calling Rose that is coming in tomorrow! :cowboy_hat_face::rose::two_hearts:)

*And thanks to all for the continued love and support during our journey. Securing these two “Rosies” (instead of roses!) is what Aaron and I decided to do as our wedding anniversary presents to each other: we’re 14 years married on Nov 21 and 18 years together! And loving the adventure more every day! :snake::two_hearts: :sunglasses::metal::rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your anniversary! That’s a big one! I’m so glad that Tex will have a great home in the spring, and I’m glad you were able to find the right girl for him. Be sure to post pics of her when she arrives!

4 Likes

@westridge Here she is!! Meet Rose!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We’ll get her all ready to meet that handsome Tex in the Spring :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Had some fun with our Rosies (who have cleared Quarantine: more pics of the above mentioned Rose the Rosy :snake: to come) to celebrate our anniversary! This was a super fun photo shoot. Thanks for looking! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Those are some great photos!

3 Likes

@westridge Thank you so much! I had been mentally planning those for a while and am SO happy they turned out as I hoped they would :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Super glad you like them! :grin::camera_flash:

2 Likes

@westridge Tex’s girlfriend Rose :rose: just had a perfect shed! Looking forward to their meet-cute in the Spring! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Wow, gotta love that rosy feeding response! Even my blood python doesn’t snatch up her rodent that quickly!

1 Like

Please read the community rules. We strive for this to be an inclusive community for all animal keepers. Feeding photos and videos are not allowed.

2 Likes

Can rosy babies be popped as a method of sexing?

Got it! Thx for the heads up! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

We were wondering the same and received this :+1: info above from @westridge. Hope this helps! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

This is “Santiago,” a 2021 male Anery Magdalena Plains Rosy Boa. He was a slow starter but he is doing great now. Love this locality morph!

6 Likes

Check out my new Rosy! He’s an adult Morongo Valley. His name is Buddy Holly. Can’t wait to pair him with my Morongo Valley female when she is ready.

8 Likes

Oh wow, he is gorgeous! Love the grey and brick red, super pretty.

2 Likes