Show off your Rosy Boas!

Wow, gotta love that rosy feeding response! Even my blood python doesn’t snatch up her rodent that quickly!

1 Like

Please read the community rules. We strive for this to be an inclusive community for all animal keepers. Feeding photos and videos are not allowed.

2 Likes

Can rosy babies be popped as a method of sexing?

Got it! Thx for the heads up! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

We were wondering the same and received this :+1: info above from @westridge. Hope this helps! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

This is “Santiago,” a 2021 male Anery Magdalena Plains Rosy Boa. He was a slow starter but he is doing great now. Love this locality morph!

6 Likes

Check out my new Rosy! He’s an adult Morongo Valley. His name is Buddy Holly. Can’t wait to pair him with my Morongo Valley female when she is ready.

8 Likes

Oh wow, he is gorgeous! Love the grey and brick red, super pretty.

2 Likes

Very nice! I really admire this species.

They are one of the easiest snakes to keep and breed, not to mention gorgeous and with tons of variety.

2 Likes

Wellness check of brumating Cataviña locality coastal Carlos. He’s a ‘21, and I have a ‘22 female of the same locality.

6 Likes

8 Likes

What a sweet little cinnamon roll you have there!

5 Likes

I’m loving the way those shiny scales show in the picture. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Your baby looks so snug, @caron . Very cozy and cute. :heart:

Dang it! Now I’m hungry for cinnamon rolls!

4 Likes

Dang it, now I am too! What have I done :sob:

5 Likes

@caryl @cmills Merck will only eat live and I hate it……He and 1 of my bps……

3 Likes

Aww, that would be frustrating. C’mon, Merck, you should reconsider your preferences.

3 Likes

I think if he gets hungry enough he will take a ft. Gonna try it next week……

Edit to add: The little BP was an impulse purchase and he was raised up on live……

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for us both! And prayers will be said. :crossed_fingers::pray:

3 Likes