Show us them Pins

Let’s show some love to one of the most beautiful single gene morphs there is… the Pinstripe.

Let’s see some amazing combos.

1 Like

Pin DG

8 Likes

I was about to ask if she had just shed because of how bright she is, then I saw the answer in the background. Absolute stunner of a snake you have there.

1 Like

Good timing. This girl shed a few days ago:

Just a regular ol’ pin, het for pied.

6 Likes

I only produced 1 pinstripe hatchling this year from a pinstripe x yellowbelly clutch, no combos. She went to her new home a few days before Christmas.

And here’s her handsome daddy.

6 Likes

Pinstripe DG

6 Likes

My butter spinner male, Peanut

My plain pinstripe girl, Echo

3 Likes

Before I post… is this just for one gene pins or… can I post with other genes >.<
I already screwed up your belly post :frowning:

1 Like

Black Pastel Pinstripe Trick, her name is Reba lol

6 Likes

Hypo Calico Coral Glow Pastel Pinstripe (poss Leopard)

Hypo Calico Lemon Blast Pinstripe Pied Spinner
Coral Glow Pinstripe Leopard Het Hypo
Enchi Pinstripe

Hypo Coral Glow Pinstripe
Hypo Coral Glow Calico Pinstripe (Poss Leopard)
Hypo Calico Kingpin Kingpin Lemon Blast Pastel Kingpin Pinstripe Pied Banana Lemon Blast ClownPinstripe Clown Banana Pinstripe ClownSpinner Blast

13 Likes

This is for combos aswel :grin: get posting them pics Anna :blush:

You have some really amazing animals Deborah :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lesser pinstripe yellowbelly het red axanthic

It’s a picture made by a friend from who I bought this snake. In every light he seems to have a different color but this is the most correct one.

4 Likes

4 Likes

@lindasark that snakes really looks like a bamboo haha. The color is definitely throwing me

Margo is a bamboo pinstripe yellowbelly

And this dude is an Albino pinstripe pos banana (but we all agreed he was most likely banana)

7 Likes

That’s what I thought too. I totally love bamboo but because of Eddie I didn’t buy one yet. It took some time to really know his genetic because I bought him from a Dutch version of Graigslist. He was sold as a lesser yellowbelly but I never saw this back patern on any other snake. Finally I found the breeder through facebook and that’s how I now know for shure.

Your snakes are beauties too, and you are holding Margo ?! Is there some bonding taking place here ?:grin:

2 Likes

If bonding you mean me trying not to pee my pants or look her in the eyes, then yes - we were bonding :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Aegon, my Pastel Kingpin.

3 Likes

fire pinstripe

3 Likes

This is what we believe to be pinstripe yellow belly lavender albino

12 Likes