Show us your Chams!

This is Red.
As usual giving me the ‘look’ and side eyeing me because he’s a rude grumpy boy. But he’s also lovely too and enjoys a chin tickle!
He didn’t want to come out so here he is inside his viv. He’s about 3 1/2 now.
Show off your Chameleons! :star_struck:

10 Likes

Your Chameleon is absolutely beautiful, the red is breathtaking❤️

1 Like

Not too familliar with Chameleons but I’m guessing either jacksons or panther…head crest thingy is too small I think for a veiled cham.

1 Like

It’s a panther chameleon. Jackson’s have the three “triceratops horns”.

2 Likes

Very cute, the red just pops! I don’t have a chameleon, although hubby wants one :grin:

1 Like

Jackson’s Chameleon for reference.

This is my boy Bubba, my mitten-handed tree-triceratops. He’s super cool as long as you don’t touch him or look at him lol. Little dude has a huge attitude. Last pic is him all cuddled up sleeping on his perch this morning before I left for work. Lookin all adorable and stuff almost makes up for him being a huge grump-asaurus the rest of the time.

10 Likes

Small but mighty :grin:

1 Like

Indeed lol

1 Like

Not mine but my mother in laws grumpy butt

5 Likes

Very nice
Sounds like all chameleon’s have similar personalities :joy:

I’m loving the horns :heart_eyes: both my kids would say it’s a triceratops :rofl: awesome Cham

That super dark guy is super cool looking. Is that a Veiled?

So panther/veiled look similar except veiled have a bigger crest thingy and Jacksons are the triceratops chams…got ya thx for educating me everyone.

4 Likes

Yes it is!

2 Likes

Yemen/Veiled are mostly green/yellow and look quite different actually! Also males are big! Have a look online! I have always wanted a Yemen myself, a pied one! Absolute units when they’re grown! :joy:

1 Like

Going to get him out when the suns out again. He loves to sunbathe! :blush:
Can get some pics of him when he’s really bright then!

2 Likes

Today isn’t a good today. Unfortunately Red has passed… Absolutely heart broken! We had him from when he was tiny. He was around 3 1/2, they don’t live long which is the downside.
Going to miss him so much… Doesn’t feel right not having him here, I spoke to him every morning :pensive:

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss :pensive:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. :sob:

2 Likes

I am so sorry…I wish that they lived longer. He was so beautiful and an absolutely incredible animal.

2 Likes