Show us your Geckos!

She currently has no name, but one of my hold backs as she’s got red spots and orange too like her mumma! So I had to keep her back. Also a nice clean Dal which I like! :blush:

9 Likes

I REALLY like beast boy :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thankyou!
I found him calling at the ladies a few weeks ago as their viv is next to his :sweat_smile:
Rude boy :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Typical male :grin:

My Lilly White kept jumping at the glass to get to the ladies, so I put a baby next to him instead, he soon calmed down lol

I’ve got 2 Cresties I still need to name, but I’m thinking of waiting till they are a little bigger. I’m hoping to keep to a theme.

10 Likes

Are you still carrying on with the foodie theme?

These are mine who are named (Excuse the long list) These are just the adults, the 9 Babies/Juvies aren’t named as of yet as depends on who stays or who goes! X

Males:
Kaneki, Haise, Spike, KJ, Corpse, Mushu, Harold, Beast Boy, Greg and Naruto.

Females:
Big Mama, Harley, Crackers, Lilo, Penny, Cherry, Boo, Dolly, Akira, Pumpkin, Zombie, Hetty and Rose.

Maybe one of them will help you decide for yours! Mine are all random, but I usually decided quite quick on a name for them as when I see them I usually just know :sweat_smile: Maybe that’s why I do the naming, the other half’s ONLY input was Mushu :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

The theme started as hot beverages and syrup like Gingerbread Latte and slowly moved towards sweet food.

Your Cresties names are cool :sunglasses:

I’m thinking of snowball for the top Crestie as it’s got a fair amount of white already.

But I’m stuck on the soft scale as I’m not convinced it’s going to remain a lavender

4 Likes

That’s a cool name, I think of those coconut marshmallow cakes! Get some more pics and maybe pic names and do a poll on here! May have to do that for my 2 holdbacks as I can’t decided on names so might have to let other people choose out of the few I have thought of😅
If it was a lavender it would be born one and wouldn’t change. I personally after seeing the images wouldn’t of said it was one at all as fires up dark. Lavenders like our Harold are grey and don’t really fire up much at all, just a darker grey in colour. X

2 Likes

Think I might have to do a name poll for the soft scale in s few weeks or so

I love snowballs (although haven’t had them in a while) and was saving the name for one of my Cresties offspring, so will wait to decide with that Crestie.

That is the darkest the soft scale has ever gone, it had been grey prior to this pic… Maybe it’s just decided to get it’s colour lol will be interesting to see as it gets older.

3 Likes

All of my lovely geckos

CollageMaker_20210430_153037126

12 Likes

I love the coloration of the tail on the second one

4 Likes

So cute :star_struck:

Think I like the Gargoyles the best, I might have to get a Gargoyle soon :smirk::slight_smile:

3 Likes

6 for now, but soon you shall have more! :joy:
They’re all so cute! I miss my gargs! I had a red striped and a yellow blotch. They’re lovely geckos, I do eventually want another pair, they’re so cool! :blush:
What are all their names? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The bigger one is bucky and the little one is named Steve

4 Likes

Me too! So pretty😊

2 Likes

A small selection of my lot. There’s lots more

21 Likes

You have some amazing geckos.

Your pics are always amazing

4 Likes

Picture 1, love it, so sleepy looking and sweet!
And picture 8, I need one, he/she looks evil, devilish and absolutely a beauty all at the same time… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

thankyou :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Grandpa is 77g. He will be getting a soak tomorrow to get the bit of shed off his tail :woman_facepalming:t2: Apparently the moist hide isn’t good enough in his new viv :joy:
But either way, he’s a beast :blush:

8 Likes

10 Likes