Show us your Geckos!

Very pretty, lots of spots :grin:

I noticed there are black spots and a lighter shade of spots, like grey colouring. I’ve not seen that before, it looks awesome

3 Likes

Usually green ish also. Called oil spotting :blush:

3 Likes

Hemidactylus triedrus

9 Likes

Very pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My big boy Wallace who currently weighs about 100 grams.

9 Likes

Cuteness overload OMG makes me want more geckos!

1 Like

7 Likes

Very cute mourning gecko. How many do you have?

2 Likes

I’ve a group of 5, so far. As far as I can tell, they’re Type A?

1 Like

One of my new geckos, this is the female.

One day I may get better at pictures

10 Likes

What kind of gecko is that?

2 Likes

10 Likes

What about Perdita from 101 dalmations :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh I love that!
Dammit, she’s now got a name too :woman_facepalming:t2:
My cousin actually named her Starburst because of her colours. This is her now. She’s a Tangerine flame Dalmatian :blush:

9 Likes

For the next female dalmations crestie, unless Emily names it something better of course :joy:. Than a boy for her could be pongo, or Rodger. Or if you get an nippy one, CRUELLA! I’m rambling, sorry, I love naming!

3 Likes

Lovely Crestie :blush:

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to add that, I couldn’t remember how to spell it , Stenodactylus stenodactylus. Only about 3" long and even though everything says they are nocturnal I see them out before dark now they have settled in. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Says its common name is Lichtenstein’s short-fingered gecko also called the elegant gecko sometimes apparently.

My inner biologist (dream field is bio) is activated.

3 Likes

First beautiful crested gecko, I like the dalmatian pattern.

I didn’t want to use the common name on these guys because there are a few close species and about half the common names can be used for multiple species. The vendor at the show listed them as dwarf dune geckos .

Got one of the boy

10 Likes

10 Likes