Show us your Gecks!

7 Likes

Beautiful designed enclosure

4 Likes

6 Likes

I am so so so so so the master of camouflage.

4 Likes

hi! I’m from Spain. I show you some of my babys!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community! Those are so beautiful babies you’ve got there :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I love the first black night!

1 Like

They’re all amazing!
What are the morphs? I know the black knights but the first is lush!

1 Like

I think rainwater something…

That would make sense, That’s one of the morphs I was after a couple years ago! Stunning when adults too! Maybe that’s why I like it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Technically all albinos are not differentiable but it looked worth the guess :grin:

Thanks, I have 5 solid babys too :blush::blush:

1 Like

Nop, I haven’t any Rw, there are from the pairing:

Super Mack Snow Tremper Tangerine Eclipse (Pinto Line) x APTOR
And I have babys from the same male x Copper (Tremper Tangerine)

2 Likes

Here’s Colt. He’s wild as a March hare. Person I got him from said he had never been tamed down so they never used him to breed. I bought him because he’s cool looking. He’s just now taking crickets from tongs, but from behind his hide.

6 Likes

He is so awesome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s a pic of my female (future breeder) gargoyle gecko. Super fired down, but those colors still come through vivid as anything.

5 Likes

Really wanna get some gargoyle geckos once we get the new reptile room set up.

1 Like

They’re fantastic. I can’t wait to get more. They’ve got good attitudes, relatively simple care requirements, they reach a pretty good size, they’re not active during the day but they bask in plain sight most of the time. On top of that, they’re as polymorohic as a reptile can be, they even display a lot of those morphs in the wild population, which makes them a dream to breed IMO

2 Likes

There may be another Gecko joining here tomorrow. Along with 2 new Cresties… I may have found one I couldn’t say no too… I’d of been stupid too… Really… She was needed… I mean it! :grimacing:

3 Likes

What is she, a AFT?

3 Likes