Show us your Geckos!

Because your collection of them is so small, and of course you need more :rofl:

4 Likes

What is her morph(s)?

4 Likes

Gosh darn it :joy:
She’s a striped whiteout oreo. And she was 3 last month!
And she’s a beaut, well I think so!. I will update once I have her. Very excited for another whiteout morph! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Much prefer Fatties than Leo’s… Sorry to any Leo owners! :grimacing:

4 Likes

I love what whiteout does to other morphs

4 Likes

My goal is whiteout amels/whiteout oreo amels!
Even whiteout on its own is lovely :blush:

4 Likes

Those sound delicious :yum::rofl:

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing pictures of her. The boss said our next will be a day gecko. The outdoor education/creature teacher classes we do has one on our t shirts and literature, like a mascot. So we, I guess, must have a real one now.

2 Likes

What kind? :blush:

1 Like

She wants a high red Crimson.

I think.

2 Likes

Haru Is here. And going into shed so
Will update once shed :blush:

u

12 Likes

She is beautiful, and that tail is so big and healthy :grin:

3 Likes

She’s 3 and taiga is 7 months. They’ve been introduced as thought they may enjoy the company, If not I have another viv. But they are cuddled together in the same hide. They have 3 to choose from. I think they like each other? :joy:

2 Likes

She’s awesome! I can’t wait to see post-shed photos. Personally I wouldn’t cohabitate them and them being together could be resource-guarding but if it works for you go for it.

2 Likes

I have Grandpa and Gigi together and they’ve always been ok. So I thought i would try as know some people have groups together with no issues as long as a hide each! So I have 3 hides and a moist hide. But apparently she’s taken to taigas so I’m keeping a close eye on them, any issues she’s out! Don’t worry I’m on it! Even triple checked she was a she when I picked her up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

OMG this is by far the cutest AFT I have ever seen :heart_eyes: although I haven’t seen many lol

If I ever get an AFT I so want one like this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love their big eyes

4 Likes

Well when I breed her, I’ll have some little whiteouts out! :wink:

She’s a sweetie, not handled much apparently but she’s very chill! And that’s why I love them :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

He/she looks So happy to see you! :blush:

Hi Dad:wave:t2:

2 Likes