Show your silly reptile pictures!

He really thinks he is a tree boa. He even eats his rats hanging upside down from his branch

22 Likes

Don’t tell me all Balls just wanna hide away all the time and can thrive in a tight little bin. Good for you giving such amazing enrichment.

7 Likes

12 Likes

More like a bowl…lol…1645 grams in a bowl…so excited to finally see whatcshe will do…big plans with her

2 Likes

Thank you for the compliment :slight_smile: I don’t judge people who keep them in racks because I believe that they also want the best for their snake. But I love to see them crawling around and they seem to really enjoy it. I didn’t try breeding yet (hopefully next year) but they al eat and shed without any problem so at least they look and behave like happy snakes :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong I got nothing against racks. Most of my snakes are in one. I’m just saying that anyone that thinks balls never climb and never leave a hole in the ground (so to speak) are mistaken. It’s nice to see them in an environment (rack or not) that allows for more freedom of movement and such.

4 Likes

I have also been to Africa many times and you are right they are all over the place in trees there. XD

3 Likes

26 Likes

Look at this bullshit :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Lol that’s funny.

All jokes aside tho seriously they don’t have the capacity to be “mean spirited” etc. there’s a logical reason whether handling style or something as to why the snake is more defensive with you. But I have no idea what that would be.

Odette having fun while I cleaned her tub.

17 Likes

7 Likes

@annakirby HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: I literally laughed out loud as I saw this.

1 Like

My own cup of noodles

13 Likes

This just reminds me of the Jurassic Park scene where the hunter is looking at one raptor, but then the other one eats his face…

So… this is the one that eats your face :tipping_hand_woman:

Clearly Jurassic Park is in my top 3 movies :joy:

12 Likes

This little golden Madagascar hognose was watching me at LLL this weekend when I stopped in for supplies

17 Likes

omg what a cutie pie :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Drama award winners!

32 Likes

She looks like an old man drooling while they sleep :joy:. (She was asleep when I took the pic lol)

12 Likes

Just takin My daily selfies…

9 Likes