Show your silly reptile pictures!

If I’s can squeeze in it, I’s can seize it!:laughing:

3 Likes

Was that question for me?

Yea I have no idea what he’s thinking. Had to cut him out after his third adventure up there.

6 Likes

They had replied to someone else, so I don’t believe the question was directed at you.

1 Like

!
Gravity is for the weak!
“haha! She’ll never notice me here!”

When you can’t decide if you’re warm or cold so you leave one leg out from under the covers

15 Likes

Thanks. Im old lol

3 Likes

Tootsie is spying on us.
She thinks she’s so sneaky…:rofl:

12 Likes

I told her she could be whatever she wanted…
Apparently its a turtle…

21 Likes

I love Boas because of this, they think that they are so small. Kai, my Boa does the same thing I left his smallest hide that I got when he was a baby in his enclosure and he still will try to get underneath it by moving all the substrate out of the way

3 Likes

Skipper hovered like this for a few good minutes while investigating his new (and hopefully escape proof!) tank. What even are snakes. :rofl:

14 Likes

He’s praising the (fake) sun. :wink:

2 Likes

He is not a cheeto, or a candy corn, he is danger!

20 Likes

Reverse boop?

14 Likes

Me: Hubbs, you should really start to get to know my snakes. They are beautiful, graceful creatures!!
My snake: derp mode activated!

16 Likes

Nori doing his best Jaws impression. Don’t mind his name tag. His name got auto corrected to Boris so many times it became a inside joke lol.

14 Likes

Freyja poking her head out of her warm hide to see if I have her rat ready.

13 Likes

Checked on Kai…

12 Likes

Tootsie has learned to levitate. :rofl:

14 Likes

:thinking:

17 Likes

Woody likes to sleep in his bug cup and he is a good hider. Umm sorry but my snakes are not being silly just now.(maybe pretend he is a snake with legs)

14 Likes