Site Performance Problems [1924] [FIXED]

I am getting an “internal server error” while trying to add to my inventory.

1 Like

@eaglereptiles

3 Likes

Can you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing? This may prove useful for trying to figure it out.

1 Like

it was while i was trying to add photos, but they are done now. just took a lot of back and forth.

1 Like

This is what mine looks like.

3 Likes

Yes that’s what it was doing… then I would use the back button and eventually I got all of them loaded.

Thanks @saleengrinch

1 Like

Don’t thank me I need mine fixed to lol

2 Likes

Lol. I meant thanks for the screenshot.

4 Likes

Yes the site has been having some problems tonight between around 7-9pm CST. We are investigating.

https://www.morphmarket.com/blog/2021/08/24/website-performance-problems/

Came at a bad time while I was flying. I think I even did something that made it worse at the ATL airport before I flew to DFW. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Yea I took the site down for about an hour this afternoon again.

The non-technical summary: We have been having some performance problems with our database recently (see blog re: last Monday), and one thing I was doing was to clean up the DB. But in doing so I generated more work for it to do, causing everything to grind to a halt, for an hour. 😭

The silver lining is that I am actively working on improving things… and learned a few things and will try to be more careful about this moving fwd.

4 Likes

In addition to some optimizations, we upgraded the DB yesterday and is looking really good now.

4 Likes