Sonoran gopher snake x corn snake hybrids

Dude likes his girls thikk

1 Like

Interesting cross. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen corn hybrids with gophers before.

1 Like

The last time I saw any was probably over 10 yrs ago.

1 Like

@meerkatlyndz I always pump them up a bit before breeding.

2 Likes

I’m sure your dude appreciates it lol

1 Like

Was able to update pics on 3 of these babies today # 4 was in full blue cycle.
Hercules - Normal male, put in a cup t ok get him settled down and sitting still for all of 10 seconds lol

Albino male - Apollo

Autumn - Albino female…

5 Likes

These guys just get prettier and prettier. Can’t wait to eventually buy one when you’ve started selling (or someone else).

4 Likes

#4 finished shedding

6 Likes

This guy just keeps getting better. He is just the best. Biggest in the clutch, friendliest, docile, curious, not the least bit shy and growing like damned weed! 102 grams today 7.5 months old and about 26 inches.

7 Likes

Omg I can’t wait!!

2 Likes

Just a couple new shots of Hercules after his most recent shed. He’s now feeding on rat pups and just weighed in at 124 grams.

I figured these are the best full body shots I’ve gotten of him so far so I’d share.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Hercules Hercules Hercules…:clap::clap::clap:

Getting big!

9 Likes

My favorite of this group, Hercules, comes in at about 42-43" inches today at approximately 16 months old, and he’s just about as sweet a snake as anyone could hope for.

Also pushing in right at 36 inches today is Nova my favorite of the albinos. She’s also just starting to gloss over but not quite in blue yet. Should shed in the next 8-12 days.

6 Likes
5 Likes

So you can see the differences in the females i kept here is the other female recently shed.

6 Likes

question, Do these snakes get the gopher size or do they get the corn size

2 Likes

Beautiful beautiful beautiful snakes!! I’m looking forward to the sales myself as well!!

1 Like

They will range in size with some getting closer to one parent’s size while others stay closer to other parent’s size for the most part.

1 Like

Really curious, does the pit/corn hybrid have an epiglottal keel? You know, the “divider” in the epiglottis, unique to pituophis.

3 Likes