Super Fire in Boas

So I was just on morphmarket.com and I was looking at super fires and then I noticed something that I never noticed before. Is there nose structure or how their face comes to more of a point something that I’m just seeing or is that actually a thing? Because I’ve also looked at adults and it seems like they have the normal head structure a similar nose at the front of their face. If you have any articles or maybe a video that explains me what I’m seeing or if I’m just completely wrong please comment below.

2 Likes

I had to look lol. But I agree they almost look like a viper. I wonder if it’s the color that makes them appear like that. Or if it is a different structure if it’s a different structure would seem like a defect to me.

2 Likes

I don’t mean to bring any controversy to the subject, but I feel that the fire gene has BCA blood in it and I feel like I see a lot of fires with pattern influence as well. Head definition will just be another result if my opinion is true.
As deep into the gene as we are by now, some obvious other influences have been added, such as Nicaragua. But I feel like the origins of the fire gene have been twisted.
I only bring this up because, if I buy into the gene, I want it to remain true to its’ original form. I would just prefer to start with purity rather than something that is a blend of “colombian, nicaraguan, etc.”

2 Likes