Surprise after birthday clutch šŸ¦Ž

Damn!
Zombie was with corpse this year, thatā€™s how I got little giant :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oops, I couldnā€™t remember if it was crackers or zombie they produced the big Crestie lol šŸ¤¦

3 Likes

Golden Nugget :star_struck:

5 Likes

Such a cutie :heart_eyes:

What colour do you think this one will be when itā€™s older?

1 Like

I am hoping the gold/blonde colour it is now.
Iā€™ll see colour properly once first shed. And after a few sheds.
But will be staying a long time yet since not had one like this! I know where the stripes come from, but not so much that colourationā€¦ Though after the years of Kaneki breeding, Iā€™m assuming itā€™s from Crackersā€¦

3 Likes

I donā€™t blame you, itā€™s a cutie. Iā€™d keep it if it was mine :grin:

1 Like

Well I named him/herā€¦ :woman_facepalming:t2:
I really try not too but I started calling the little one Golden Nugget :grimacing:
Like we have, Little Giant, Tiny, Baked Bean and Flick.
Thatā€™s the only babies named throughā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Haha, they are pulling you in :rofl:

I want to rename Berb, but I just canā€™t think of anything suitable.

Iā€™m thinking of changing my theme away from drinks and food :thinking:

1 Like

Oh donā€™t :woman_facepalming:t2:
Iā€™ve done so well. A few actually went to new homes and kept their names so that made me happy :sweat_smile:

I love her name personally, but I think because people know a name. Like Phoenix, I canā€™t really change that :sweat_smile:

Oh really? You were so for it! Maybe Berb helped that? :wink:
Mine are all a bit random as you know. I donā€™t think I couldā€™ve kept a theme if a tried.
And I did try :joy:

2 Likes

It is nice when they get to keep their names :relaxed:

It just doesnā€™t sound right To me and I REALLY love naming my geckos. Obviously Iā€™d still put Berb in the info when selling any, if I ever sell any :innocent:

Starburst went to Mark at retics and reptiles and kept her name! She was the tangerine flame dal I was holding back. But sheā€™s going to his flame lilywhite next year, Theyā€™re going to make some awesome babies.

And Pod kept his name that he got the day he hatched as he slept in his pod that night, and then every day for over a year!
His pod even went with him šŸ„²

As long as you say ā€˜Previously Berb with extreme crestiesā€™ people would still know her! :grin:

1 Like

So cute! Congrats! Also, happy belated birthday by about a week!

1 Like

Thankyou ahah :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Iā€™m very happy with this surprise thatā€™s for sure. One super dark black based baby and a little golden nugget šŸ„²

Everyone is getting crickets tonight. So will be their first time having them! Itā€™s so fun to watch them hunt for the first time being little :relaxed:

2 Likes

Looking cute tonight šŸ„²

Iā€™m considering making a progress thread for Golden Nugget, since already gained some nice white againā€¦ :thinking:
I have no plans to let this little one go at all, regardless of sex. Would people like to watch his/her progression? :blush:

5 Likes

I would watch progression. I think a thread for that would be great.

2 Likes

Yes pleeeease!

2 Likes

Yes please :grin:

Maybe your lavender Crestie too. Would be great to see if it stays lavender, or to see if it changes as it gets older

1 Like

You know I love threads like that. They are definitely something I will change my notifications in the topic section to ā€œwatchingā€.

2 Likes

Can we just have a thread of all of them? Since, apparently I canā€™t just watch mine grow. Iā€™m here for all the pictures. :joy:

2 Likes

I would love this! Especially one of Tiny!

2 Likes