TANGO gene finally explained READY TO BE ADDED [DONE]

Yeah was explaining no other genes have been produced so she carries no other genes

3 Likes

That makes sense… I just read it the wrong way :+1:

3 Likes

What’s the one on the left here?
I’m guessing this is one of the champagne combos.

There seems to be a lot of ringers, has anyone done any Tango Pied pairings?

1 Like

This is a champagne tango , his gone on to create doubles of himself I’ve hit 4 of these now , tango seems to enhance a lot of what the genetics do naturally , champagne have ringers sometimes yet with tango you get the orange and extreme ringers , even have ringers on the straight tangos , I have hets growing but still not able to go for visuals yet

2 Likes

Yes, I saw your reply.

I was explaining the reason I had asked it to the other member above

2 Likes

I have to say, I really like what Tango does with champagne.
I’d like to see what it can do with the bel complex family.

4 Likes

Got that combo hatching any day now , leopard tango x bel

4 Likes

You’re not sure if it’s recessive, incomplete dominant, dominant or otherwise, right?

This occurs with yellowbelly as well.

It is IncDom. It has to be if it is allelic to YB

I do believe I said it’s a incdom but not sure weather it has a super right now

Used to be called dominant when I started

I can guarantee there will be a superform

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ball Python Genetics Project

Awesome work. I don’t even like champagne but these are gorgeous!

If it’s got an ALS with YB, it’s highly likely to have an interesting super form all of its own. I’m wondering if it will look identical to the ice way, or if it will be a bit different.

1 Like

Exactly, super form would have to be possible. I imagine the super would likely be a form of white snake as well if it produced an all white when paired to the ivory.

3 Likes

Most likely outcome is a phenotype that is nearly identical to the Iceway he already produced

Ringer? I’m not understanding, drawing a blank. I know what it is just can’t quite remember exactly? :joy:

When the white comes high up the sides and sometimes over the dorsal. The one that was referenced is a very high-expression ringer and there’re a lot.

2 Likes

Thanks, sorry! I remember lol! Didn’t get coffee today and have been working all day, tired. :joy:

2 Likes