Tell me please what is this morph

1 Like

That looks like it might be a bumblebee.
That is to say, a pastel spider.

5 Likes

Looks like a single gene spider on my side.
Sunlight will make it easier to see if pastel is in there but from that picture I wouldn’t say so.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I added more photos could you see?

1 Like

I’m so not good with these but…could it not be a calibee? Or are the sides just a high white spider? I know it can bring the white up the sides by itself

2 Likes

I actually think that’s a very dull Bumblebee. The head stamp and and head pattern looks like pastel is present.

4 Likes

Looks like a Bumblebee to me. I see Pastel and Spider. I don’t see calico.

4 Likes

I’m on board the bumblebee team. (Sorry Thomas) I almost :100: it’s bumblebee just faded from age. If you look close you can still see yellow scales from the pastel. @ostap I also like the old npi arboreal cage!

5 Likes

Hey, I’m still wearing my training wheels. I feel no shame in being corrected :joy:

Going off of the head as Mn mention is I would agree I was wrong… I’m not a machine , though to my defense, it is a very dull coloured bumblebee.

4 Likes

Don’t beat yourself up thomas lol. I’ve been wrong and corrected quite a few times on here!!! Morph id blind with no info is tough for real lol.

4 Likes

It’s a bumblebee. Pastel x spider. The pastel gene browns out in a lot of cases so a bumblebee browns out as well with age. As you start to mix more genes like Yellowbelly, desert ghost, hypo, and more you then lose the browning out or it becomes covered up.

Nice snake.

3 Likes

Here’s another example of what pastel does with morphs as it ages…

Pastel Axanthic as a baby

Pastel Axanthic as an adult next to his daughter a pastel het Axanthic

4 Likes