The BAE gene in Leopard Geckos need to be added [DONE]

This template contains both “gene addition” and “gene review” forms, please delete the one which is not applicable to your request

Gene Request Form

Please fill the below form out to the best of your ability. Answers do not need to be lengthy. If appropriate you may forward this request to someone who is more able to supply the answers.

Facts

SpeLcies:Leopard Gecko
**Name of Gene:**BAE=Blue Amber Eye
**First produced by whom:**Ron Tremper
**Year First Produced:**20
Genetics Type (Incdom/Codom/Recessive/Polygenic/etc):
**In complex with other genes?:**It was first produced in the rainwater albino gene but it is its own thing.
**Other names/aliases for it?:**Blue Amber Eye
Description:
See through black eye with a slight bluish tint
Appearance; What it does/looks like?

• Head:
  • Body:
  • Belly:
  • Tail:

Proven Lines:
Related Genes:

Proven: To what degree it is proven out to not just be polygenic? I know for a fact, you can read about it here: B.A.E. INFORMATION
Unique: Why do you believe this is a new morph and not an existing one? I purchased the new gene in 2018 and have been working with it since.

Problems: Any problems?None
History: The history behind its discovery?B.A.E. INFORMATION
Disagreement or Controversy: Its in the rainwater gene and alot of people dont work with that form of albino
References here on the community:

• At least one link to community discussion (ie forums) to demonstrate community acceptance
  • Link to WOBP if one exists.B.A.E. INFORMATION
  • Links to the wider web.B.A.E. INFORMATION
    Please attach at least 3 photos you have rights to which you are granting to be used on MorphMarket. I dont have any on my computer at the moment, all are on my phone

3 Likes

Thank you MorphMarket .commmmmmmmmm

3 Likes