The Best MorphMarket Store Logos 2022 Nominations

I simply love my logo but it was done by our wonder @eaglereptiles so he would have to get credit for it.

10 Likes

Omg I love this!

5 Likes

I’ve always liked this one:

9 Likes

People have all these fancy logos and then there’s mine :joy:

Then again I designed mine to be easier to translate to designs to be put on t-shirts and other kinds of merch

7 Likes

I love yours though! It is so beautiful. You should be nominated :wink:.

5 Likes

Just finished mine in time to put a last minute cyber monday order in for stickers. very last minute, hahah XD;

Figured I might as well drop it here too!

10 Likes

I’m biased…

5 Likes

56171_2
I for sure gotta put mine into the ring. This one was designed by @eaglereptiles, thank you so much for that!

4 Likes

Beautiful logo man. Ours were basically designed at the same time by Thomas.

3 Likes

Fun idea!! Now I have to look through all 1700…

4 Likes

I really love mine. I actually made it my official logo and I am going to keep it. Thomas is really a wonderful person and I am so thankful that he helped us out with them.

2 Likes

I aways thought chris Mcdougle had a pretty cute logo.

I love my logo as well so i guess i will include it.

4 Likes

I like this one too!

4 Likes

4 Likes

There are a lot of great logos out there! Choosing just one to nominate is hard. Lots of gorgeous artwork on some, which makes great posters. To me, logos need to be, for want of a better term, visually succinct and memorable. Several of the nominees hit that.

I finally decided on this one. It is simple, colorful, and the design ties to the name beautifully.

Here are my runners-up.

I’m going to include ours in my runners-up, too. Shout out to Cheryl Ulrich-Barnett, my sister in law who designed it. Each pattern was based off one of our snakes. I love it!

4 Likes

I still love mine :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s great! I love yours, too. And I know exactly what you. Looking at my logo always makes me happy as I’m sure happens for you. Isn’t it nice that it always gives us that warm, fuzzy…er, ah… that smooth, scaly feeling?

3 Likes

Any more nominations?

1 Like

As we only received a few nominations i have included everyones runner up picks also… The Best MorphMarket Store Logos 2022 - Voting Thread

1 Like