The first pip!

Congrats ! They are adorable. Can’t wait to see more pictures of them.

2 Likes

Thats very very cool!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to look in the incubator and see little noodle head’s poking out.

1 Like

I had this happen 3x this season all same male, banana clown sneaking 1 in!

4 Likes

I can’t wait until I produce my own babies :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Some sad news, unfortunately 3 of the 8 eggs had pretty much fully developed snakes but they weren’t alive. and one of the five that did hatch the end of its tail seems to be permanently curled up, but otherwise seems healthy and should be able to live a full life. But Im still incredibly happy to have 5 gorgeous babies.

2 Likes

Oh no! That really sucks…
Did the temps possibly spike during incubation? Or maybe something else during that time?

If not it is a little suspicious and I would keep an eye on the odd if you do repeat the pairing. One year is a fluke… 2 years is a pattern to me. At least of you know Atlas was still the dad on those

4 Likes

There were no changes that I’m aware of.

But this was my first good clutch I’ve incubated in this incubator so something definitely could have happened that I’m not aware of.

1 Like

This little baby is so gorgeous! Love the disco fire combo!

10 Likes

Whoa! :heart_eyes: girl, you crushed it! I’m so proud of you and your baby noodles!

2 Likes

@becksterlynn Aww thank you so much! This breeding season definitely didn’t go as planned, but I’m still super happy to have these cute little guys!

Most of them are just about to shed. I’ll have to get a group photo once they all shed!

2 Likes

It is so perfect and pretty! She is a holdback?

2 Likes

@lumpy Thank you! it really is a gorgeous little one. Unfortunately the end of its tail is a bit curly. so if I don’t keep it as a pet I’d ideally find it a pet only home.

I’m pretty positive I had an incubation error, hopefully I can get it worked out before next season.

7 Likes

Oh, I am sorry that happened to him. If you don’t end up keeping him o hope that he ends up with a really loving home.

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for a pet-only with an issue!

2 Likes

Thankfully it’s just the end of the tail so it shouldn’t impact it’s quality of life aside from potentially just needing some help shedding. They’ll be a stunning pet for sure!

1 Like

Aww that’s awesome, it’s a shame not everyone loves pets with a little personality.

Even Abnor has 1 cauliflower ear. I love it personally, he can hear fine out of both ears it just makes him special!

Mandatory pic of my baby’s crinkly ear

3 Likes

Well that’s good that it shouldn’t cause any issues further down the line besides maybe shedding. Kai has a spinal kink and it appears to be helpful to feed him smaller meals now. Honestly, I think that he is going to end up with a family that will care for him with all the love that he needs and could get.

2 Likes

That’s a great point, I’ll be keeping a close eye on how they do with different size meals!

Oh absolutely! If I can’t find the perfect home they’ll be staying here for sure!

2 Likes

Well, who knows where he will end up, maybe even in Florida :wink:. Definitely keep us updated on him :smiling_face:

2 Likes