We are proud to announce the new MorphMarket Messenger. This is a major upgrade to our on-site messaging interface, which includes the following benefits:
- The ability to archive messages to keep your inbox clean and organized
- More powerful filtering options, such the ability to view only messages TO or FROM you
- Faster and more mobile friendly interface
- Scroll down to load more messages - no more pagination
- Better use of Desktop space, showing both panes at once (with a 3rd User Profile pane coming to quickly see information about the other party)
- More intuitive timestamps
For mobile devices on the message list page:
- Swipe down to refresh
- Swipe up to load more conversations
- Swipe right to archive messages
While the system still supports emailing, our goal is to continue improving the messenger until it becomes the preferred interface of communication among our users for multiple reasons. First, the messenger is more reliable than email because we cannot ultimately control where email messages end up. Second, the on-site messenger allows us to add features to enhance your productivity which we cannot provide in email format. An example would be the Quick Reply actions currently available to sellers.
We realize that a critical feature needed to make the messenger more useful is support for attachments such as images and videos. We plan to add this later this year.
Right now there is not an easy to way to archive large amounts of messages, but we are going to add a feature in the next day or so.
If you need to access the older messenger, click the (?) to expose help text which includes the link.
Please let us know if you have any problems or have questions.