Three generational project help!

Hey everyone I have a three generational project I’ve been working with and honestly I’m lost! The first two pictures are the male I bought as a pastel Mojave leopard pos het pied. I wasn’t really worried about the genetics at the time I just loved him. He sired two clutches before he got a infection in his hemipenes and passed away. His first clutch(3rd pic) was to a black pewter and I kept the bottom right two. The second clutch (4th pic) was to a het pied. At this point I talked to his breeder who said his mother was a Mojave sulfur and his father was a super pastel leopard who had something else. At this point I’m guessing that he was a orange dream sulfur yellow belly Mojave. Then that brings up what is this female? I kept thinking she was a black pastel Mojave with a crazy ringer but then she produced this weird little dude. That pairing was orange dream pastel yellow belly pos sulfur.

9 Likes

What I Believe you have is a Cinnamon/ Blk pastel, Mojave Orange dream that is most likely Het pied hence . (Ringer) as you stated it might be poss.

I then think the new snake you produced is a Black Petwer or Pewter /Mojave (poss orange dream) also most Likely het for pied. (Passed over ringer)

I think due to the colour of yours that it’s cinnamon and not black pastel. But it could be either.

I took a pic of the net and did side by side with yours. (The other pic is without ringer) but the pattern shape dorsal are all very alike and most probable.

3 Likes

Edit that. Just see one the babies. That’s blk pastel not cinny😊

1 Like