Tinely Park reptile expo

I am going to tinley in March who all is going to be there on Saturday? Maybe I can meet some of you

3 Likes

We’ll be there for the whole weekend.

4 Likes

I was planning to go, but plans have shifted and I won’t be able to go anymore :sob:

4 Likes

We will almost certainly be there, not to vend, just to attend.

5 Likes

I will be there on Saturday just to check stuff out and BS with friends.

Take care
Tom

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not going to this one but I’d like to go to the one in the fall (which I heard was better).

2 Likes

I will be in missouri in March that is why I’m going other than that it is to far away. I live in Idaho

2 Likes

Yeah, same on that. Hopefully I can go then.

3 Likes

I am spoiled I only live about 30 to 45 minutes away from Tinley.

4 Likes

So lucky! There’s a whole 3 states between me and Tinley :sob:

2 Likes

Nice! What expos do you have up there? I am located in UT and am looking for some more expos nearby. :slight_smile:

Wow, that is lucky… :slight_smile:

That is same for me but for the Wasatch Reptile Expo. A LOT smaller than Tinley but still super fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Luckily, even though I can’t go, there is a much smaller, but amazing expo only an hour away happening about a week after Tinley. They always have amazing animals, especially lots of rare ones. I’m lucky that my expo isn’t to oversaturated with ball pythons and crested geckos and stuff like that.

3 Likes

I vend at wasatch occasionally

2 Likes

@jesseleavitt what part of Missouri will you be in? That’s where we are located. We’ll also be at Tinley.

2 Likes

I will be in sedalia

1 Like

Ok, just about 45 minutes from us.

1 Like

I’ll be there, wandering around or at the mm booth lol.

2 Likes

Hoping one day to make it back there to vend. Things just haven’t lined up right. Maybe Arlington and tinley this year :rofl:

1 Like

We’ll make sure to track you down :grinning:

1 Like